Chapter 2: ButterBeer Memories

Third P.O.V.

The day soon falls to the Evening and y/n walk into The Three Broomsticks. Sirona was wiping down tables and talking to some regulars, the hearth crackling a cozy fire, on this chilly evening. Even in the summer.

"Ah, Y/n, welcome." Sirona welcomed you in, with a gentle hug. "How are you holding up?" Her voice sounded strained from the amount of talking to customers.

"I am doing much better now. I am at peace with what happened, although it still hurts sometimes, like when I enter his old classroom, or with Lodgok when I speak to other goblins, but I'm managing quite well now." You give a reassuring smile, making her sigh with relief.

"Thank Merlin. Last year must've been awful for you. I remember everyone you came in, you just were so sad and lonely. I'm truly grateful you're back." Sirona smiles, getting calls from customers. "I must get back to work, be careful now. Get comfy and relax." Sirona rushes off to help them. You can't help but smile and wonder how many people were worried about you. The Professors, your friends, the beasts, even Deek. It touches your heart, making you feel humbled.

"Y/n!" Poppy calls out to you, with Natty next to her.

"Poppy, Natty. It's lovely to see you both." You get pulled into a group hug, gladly accepting it. "You both look amazing. Poppy, you've grown your hair." Poppy's hair extended to her chest, straight yet flowy.

"Thank you, I let it grow out while I was in America, I thought a little change would be good for me, ya know? Especially this year, we're Seventh years, isn't it amazing?"

"It is wonderful indeed my Sweet friend, although our souls and hearts have not changed much, which is in my opinion perfect." Natty spoke confidently. Her voice is still as powerful as ever.

"Here you go ladies, 3 ButterBeers, on the house!" Sirona placed down the beverages, the foam slowly falling on the sides, making it just as more appealing to drink.

"Oh, No Ms. Sirona, we can't possibly-" You began to protest, Sirona sushing you quickly.

"It's the least I can do after what happened with Ranrok, Rookwood and those Poachers. You risked your life for this region with no hesitation, enjoy." Sirona winked and rushed off, hurrying to help more guests.

"Hey Y/n, is anyone else coming to join us tonight?" Poppy began to sip on her ButterBeer giving a little happy dance, enjoying the taste of the sweet treat. "Boy did I miss this."

"Well, Ominis, Sebastian and Garreth are joining that's for sure. Ominis and Sebastian are actually here in town shopping for some supplies. They'll be here any time now." You take a sip of the ButterBeer remembering the first time you drank this, after the troll attack, with Sebastian/Natty. When you first discovered your ability with ancient magic, after your first day at Hogwarts as a Fifth year. When Professor Fig was still alive and well.

"Hey guys, lovely of you to join us!" Poppy squealed, making you jump back to the present. Ominis and Sebastian both take a seat on either side of you, closer than normal. Sirona hands them both a ButterBeer.

"Thank you Madam Sirona." Ominis said with a soft smile and turned to you, keeping that smile.

"Of course." Sirona hurries off again.

"How was your shopping Ominis? I hope it wasn't much trouble." You ask, taking another sip of your ButterBeer.

"It went really well. There was one mishap, but it was dealt with accordingly." Ominis took a sip of his own ButterBeer, smiling at the wonderful taste.

"Dealt with accordingly?" Poppy sounded concerned when she asked that question, so did Y/n.

"Nothing to worry about," Sebastian began. "It was just a book out of stock when they just didn't display them yet." He sounded rushed to defend what Ominis meant, but before you could think, Garreth walked in with a small box.