Chapter 3: The new rules

Third P.o.v.

You barely slept a wink with your thoughts keeping you awake, about Sebastian kissing you. His hot breath breathing onto your skin, you get up groggy, regretting the lack of sleep.

"Morning Y/n!" Poppy spoke, yawning. You were slightly jealous that she got good sleep. "How did you sleep?" She smiles, grabbing her uniform for the day. You groan, flopping back into bed.

"Horribly. Let's just hurry and get to the Great Hall. I could Kill for a coffee." You both get dressed and head off to the Great Hall, wanting to drown yourself in caffeine.

Sitting down across from Poppy, you shove a muffin in your mouth.

"Is that muffin good Y/n?" Poppy giggles and you just glare, chugging down coffee. You squirm, hating the taste of the bitterness.

"Black Coffee is fucking disgusting. I forgot the milk, BLEGH!!!" You take another bite of the muffin, drowning out the bitterness. Natty, Garreth, Ominis and Sebastian sit down with us enjoying breakfast.

"Aren't you all supposed to be sitting at your proper table?" A fourth year Hufflepuff. Ominis simply glares and he looks terrified. Sebastian smirks at the terrified kid.

"Anyways before Breakfast is ruined, good morning. Y/n you seem oddly tired, did you sleep well?" Ominis asks, buttering some toast. You give a quick look to Sebastian, him just giving a sly smirk and looks away drinking some Orange juice.

"I could've slept better Ominis, thank you for asking. I just hope I don't pass out in any of my classes."

"Hey, why are the professors so tense?" Natty asks, looking at them. "I haven't seen my mother look this tense since our 5th year when Rookwood was around. Garreth, has your aunt said anything?" You look at the Professors, they were tense, very in fact.

"No, my aunt hasn't told me anything." Garreth's brows furrowed, them all worried why they're acting the way they are.

"Guys guys!" Amit runs over slamming down a newspaper, almost spilling your coffee. It's The Daily Prophet, with a picture of a dead girl getting covered by a sheet. "Look at what's on the front page." You grab the newspaper, reading the title aloud only for you 7 to hear.

"Hogwarts 5th year kidnapped, supposedly not the first." Your eyes widen.

"Continue reading." Amit pushed.

"Last night, a Gryffindor 5th year's cloak was found outside of the school grounds. Resources show that this isn't the first victim, there must be many more. The school and Ministry has been hiding it for some time, apparently there have even been bodies found." You stop reading and sigh. 5th year was bad enough with the war, there's now a kidnapper and killer on the loose. You continue reading. "The Morgue for the Ministry confirmed at least 6 bodies were found, 2 first years, 1 third year, 1 seventh year, and 2 sixth years."

"Oh my god." Poppy gasped, covering her mouth in shock.

"There's more. The girls when they were autopsied showed signs of torture and sexual assault. 2 out of the 6 bodies were found unrecognizable by the way they were beaten, more to come. Fucking merlin." you throw the newspaper down, when Professor Weasley walked up to the stand.

"Attention Everyone, may I please have your attention!" She looked flushed, pale and puffy, she cried. You think of how she might've not known this, at least most of them didn't. "Many of you have read the newspaper this morning. The school was unaware of these events, but now that we do, there will be new rules set into place until then.

Curfew of leaving the grounds is 5 o'clock sharp.

You will need to be inside the school by half past 5, no later.