Chapter 5: Room of everyones' Requirements

Y/n's p.o.v.

Barely made it out awake. History of Magic is probably the most boring class of the century. I can just feel the eyebags coming.

"Y/n!" A woman's voice shouts, just to turn to see Imelda and her squad.

"Imelda, afternoon. I would like to stay and chat but I got summoned by Professor Weasley. I sadly must cut this short. Good day." I sigh, turning around wanting to get out of this before it gets out of hand.

"You can't escape that easily, l/n. (last name) You better stay away from Sebastian and Ominis, you hear me? You're gonna regret it if you don't listen to me." Imelda snarled. I get she's obsessed but c'mon?

"Yea! You'll regret it." Astoria Crickett copied her tone. Their 'club' is starting to get annoying. They worship Sebastian and Ominis like they're gods. I mean I wouldn't blame them, but they beat up any girl who talks to them without permission.

"Listen Imelda. They are my friends and they enjoy my company, as do I with them. You can't stop me from enjoying my friendship with those two. You may be obsessed all you want, but you can't control them nor I. Now, I must go." My anger wanted to implode at that moment as I walked off as soon as I finished. A good Bombarda would surely make them run for the hills temporarily. They talked about how they want to beat my ass over that, as if!

"Y/n." Poppy rushes over, books wrapped in her arms.

"Poppy, how was class?" I smile, she always knows how to cheer me up.

"Wonderful. Did Imelda threaten you for the hundredth time?"

"Unfortunately, but nothing I can't handle. I mean I stopped a war, her threats are nothing compared to that."

"You know, why not get together with either of them, or both. That would surely make her truly jealous." Poppy giggled.

"Both? Poppy that's insane, yes they are both.... Addicting, but I can't possibly date them both." I blush, what if I do date them both?

"Oh come on Y/n, I know you like them both and they both like you. It's obvious on all of your sides." She raises her brows as we walk down the hall.

"How obvious?" I grow concerned, eyes wide with the shock.

"Very, obvious. Garreth, Natty and I laugh at how intense the tension is between you three."

"Like you and Garreth. Like the way he avenged you earlier and held you up, helping you drink a Wiggenweld." I mock her playfully as she grows red and hits me with her books on my arm. "Ow!!"

"It's not like that! Althoouuuuugh, his red fluffy hair is so cute." Her smile is big and plastered on her sweet face. "He's so sensitive and caring too..." Poppy does a quick twirl, I can't help but giggle at her daydreaming.

"What are you two talking about?" Garreth joins in, making Poppy squeal in surprise, I laugh again. They are so cute together.

"N-nothing we're just t-talkin about y-BOYS!!!" Poppy was bright red and I couldn't stop laughing. Poppy hits me again with her book.

"OW!!!" I look at her glare, me starting to laugh again. "Hello Garreth."

"Poppy, be careful you can hurt her if you hit hard enough, even if she deserves it. So which boys are you talking about? I can give advice if you need." Garreth grabs Poppy's books, holding them for her.

"I can hold my own books, Garreth and we're talking about Sebastian and Ominis. Y/n can't decide who she likes more."

"I don't mind Poppy. But yea those boys are intoxicating to women. They know how to flirt and such, I will be careful though. They're each a player more than you think, in their own way, especially back in the sixth year. Are you interested in any of them, Poppy?" My brows burrowed. What happened in their sixth year that I don't know about.