TF RID 2015 - Family Tree

I'm gonna make it as simple as possible- and you should have watched the entire series to understand all

Before the war:
Orion and Megatronus were together, and they made Riot, and then they made Soundwave.

War began:
Optimus and Megatron broke up.

During war:
Optimus got with Ratchet, and Bumblebee was born.

During TFPrime:
Riot, with her brother, was a Decepticon.
Soundwave got with Shockwave, and they made Laserbeak.
Riot got with Starscream (unbeknownst to Megatron), and they accidentally had Fracture (that at the time was "Nighlight").
Knockout and Breakdown had Wildbreak.
When Breakdown died, Knockout had a serious depression and he looked for comfort in Starscream. The two shared a moment together, and Sideswipe was born (and then they anonymously gave him to the Autobots for his kind spark).

After Prime:
Megatron went away, leaving everyone.
Soundwave in the Shadowzone.
Starscream ran away.
Shockwave and Knockout joined the Autobots.
Riot ran away with "Nighlight," but "she" ran away too.
Nighlight found Shadowraker and asked him to train "her." So he did.
She met a Mech called Deadlock and the two started dating. That's when they got 4 Sparklings (Minicons actually).

During TF RID2015:
Everything normal, but Bee and the gang caught Steeljaw's gang.

After TF RID2015:
Someone escaped a whole series of prisoners from a maximum security prison:
- Steeljaw
- Thunderhoof
- Fracture and his Minicons
- Soundwave and Laserbeak
- Wildbreak
- Starscream

She brought them back on earth, surprise, it's Riot.
She started a new life with her love (that was much bigger than before), with her son, her grandkids, and her own gang.

Bee's gang found out and went back to earth with even Optimus, Jazz and Windblade. There they found Megatron, looking for them too.
All of them went back to the Scrapyrard and met again Russell and his father, and settled in.

This is how the story began.