TFES - "It's Good to be back" - ‼️-SPOILERS-‼️ (Remake)

Same thing as the other chapter, but I've tried to make it more "accurate" to my visual thoughts

- SPOLIERS FOR THE FINALE "Legacy of Hope" -

We won. The Transformers had all been cured by the power of Quintus Prime coming from Mo and Robby, spread by Mendroid's superweapon.

The Villain was there, standing still on his feet, with that deformed body and his face contorted in an expression of pure rage. They destroyed all chances of his to reach his goal: the demise of all Cybertronians.

But he hadn't been beaten yet, oh no, he jumped on Twitch and Thrash, ready to tear them to pieces. Twitch instead, moving smoothly, she dodged it and he fell from that mountain, landing roughly on the ground in front of Autobots and Decepticons, still waking up from almost death.

Mendroid looked around himself, and with his annoyance yet hoarse and threatening voice, he started shouting how it wasn't over. But then, in the sky, the clouds started getting closer to each other, in a swirling spiral, the air getting colder and electricity appearing in it. It did feel like an apocalyptic featured situation.

Then, out of nowhere, numerous lightnings came down to the ground, too many lightning bolts to be a normal storm. Autobots. Decepticons, Terrance, were all admiring the threatful beauty of the phenomenon, when Bumblebee spoke up: "There are too many lightnings! We'll blow up!"

Starscream's face came up with a shocked expression, fearing to know the reason for that supernatural event. He thought of sharing his concerns, and yelled out: "Yeah, too many lightnings".

All the Autobots and Decepticons looked at each other, and they all understood what was really happening, and no one, no one was safe if she was coming.

On the high mountain featured place there was still the ground bridge used as a superweapon, but a big, bright lightning of the color of pure cyan hitted it.

It blew up, a massive explosion with a huge figure in it, bigger than Grimlock even: large wings, sharp claws and red optics, that quickly turned into clusters of pure cyan light.

Mendroid looked up at his creation getting destroyed, tearing out of his throat a battle cry.

At that moment, the figure landed harshly in front of him. That bot was the biggest there, reaching and overcoming 50 feet of height.

She looked down at the deformed scientist and grabbed one of the glass windows on his body, and lifted him high. Shocked as he could be, he shouted at the Cybertronian: "WHAT ARE YOU!?"

Silence overcame the battlefield as only the rumble of lightings filled that anxious absence of sounds, and with her roaming, deep, rumbling voice she talked: "I am the storm."

At that precise moment, the biggest and brightest lightning you could ever see hitted the bot and the scientist. The second one screamed and shouted in pain as unimaginable voltage coursed through his body, while the other one stayed still, attracting more electricity and admiring the pain on the villain's face as he slowly perished from the voltage of the lightning.

When it was all gone, the bot dropped the unlived deformed body of the scientist and looked over at the other Cybertronians: "It's good to be back."