FT ES - "It's good to be back" - ‼️SPOILER‼️

The Transformers had all been cured by the power of Quintus Prime coming from Mo and Robby, thanks to Mendroid's superweapon.

The Villain was standing still on his feet, with that deformed body and an expression of pure rage. They fucked up his plan to destroy all Transformers.

But he hadn't been beaten yet, oh no, he jumped on Twitch and Thrash, ready to tear them to pieces. Twitch, moving smoothly, caused him to fall from that almost mountain, landing ruinously on the ground in front of Autobots and Decepticons which were still waking up from the almost death.

Mendroid looked around himself, and then, he activated again the Weapon, but in the sky, the clouds started getting closer to each other, in a swirling spiral with apocalyptic features.

Numerous lightnings came down to the ground, too many lightning to be a normal storm.

Bumblebee: "There are too many lightnings! We'll blow up!"

Then, on Starscream's face came up a shocked expression, fearing to know the reason of that supernatural event.

Starscream: "Yeah, too many lightnings"

All the Autobots and Decepticons looked at each others, and they all understood what was really happening, and no one, no one, was safe if she was coming.

On the high mountain featured place there was still the ground bridge used as a superweapon, but a bigger lightning hitted it.

It blown up, a massive explosion with a huge figure in it, bigger than Grimlock even.

Large wings, sharp claws and red eyes, that quickly turned in clusters of water-green light.

Mendroid looked up at his creation getting destroyed, tearing out of his throat a battle cry.
In that moment, the figure landed harshly in front of him. That bot was the biggest there, reaching and overcoming the 15 meters.

She looked down at the deformed scientist and grabbed one of the glass windows his body, and lifted him high.

Mendroid: "WHAT ARE YOU!?"

. . .

Lightning: "I am the storm."

In that moment, the biggest and brightest lightning you could ever see hit the bot and the scientist. The second one screamed in pain as unimaginable voltage coursed through his body, while the other one stayed still, attracting more electricity and admiring the pain on the villain's face as he slowly died from the voltage of the lightning.

When it all finished, the bot dropped the dead deformed body of the scientist and looked at the Decepticons and Autobots.

Lightning: "It's good to be back."