4.

"Stop right where you are!" A voice yelled making them stop at their tracks. They turned aroung to find the eldest kaurava, duryodhan.

Mayuri wasn't aware that it's duryodhan and took notice of his curled hair, sharp eyes and tall figure. His voice was still going through puberty and arrogance dripping from his every moment.

"What's the problem,bhrata duryodhan?" Questioned arjun annoyed by this everyday's shit.

From the very first day they arrived, they have met with only mistreatment and discrimination from the their 100 cousins. Initially hoping for love and care, the hope was getting lost from their minds.

Duryodhan and dusshasan walked arrogantly towards them. "Who is this?" Duryodhan questioned pointing at mayuri who was still going through the shock that duryodhan was standing before her.

"Do not point fingers at guests duryodhan, this is yadav kumari mayuri. Shri krishn's and balaram's younger sister." Yudhisthir came into her defence, not liking duryodhan's behaviour.

"If so, there is no reason for her to be around with peasants like you brothers." Duryodhan and dusshasan laughed mockingly while mayuri felt her blood rise.

The pandavas too clenched their fists in anger but can do nothing because the boys before them is their brothers. Their tatshree's dear sons.

"You must be mistaken rajkumar, I'm fortunate that the rajkumars insisted in showing me around. I will not be comfortable anywhere except in their presence" the words rolled out so smoothly from mayuri's mouth which made duryodhan's mouth shut in shock.

The pandavas smiled that mayuri defended them while yudhisthir was impressed by the choice of her words at such young age.

Before duryodhan could reply, mayuri turned around her heels and walked further while the pandavas followed her trail. She knew if they stayed longer duryodhan would continue to disrespect the 5 brothers and with any slip of tongue, mayuri could find herself in great trouble.

She could not get herself to remember what deeds duryodhan had done but something inside her told that his deeds were something horrifying. These are the moments she wished to recollect all of her memories.

"Rajkumari!- rajkumari!" A voice snapped her out of her thoughts. Bheem was calling her looking worried.

"I hope you did not feel disturbed by duryodhan" he continued further. Mayuri shook her head and smiled.

"Very well because i suddenly feel too hungry. It's time for us to show rajkumari the royal kitchen" bheem stated holding his stomach. The rest of the brothers laughed at his bluntness. "No need to make rajkumari as an excuse bhratashree, she probably has no interest in even seeing the kitchen. If you are that hungry just go eat once again" nakul laughed earing a smack from bheem.

"Talk to me in the same way when you need me for your validation of your beauty!" Bheem huffed in reply while nakul felt embarrassed to have his secret out infront of mayuri.

"That's impossible bhratashree, nakul will always need our validation before he can turn away from the mirror" commented arjun and they continued to bicker and laugh. Roasting each other while the eldest pandava would just smiled amused and sometime either join them or shut them.

Mayuri smiled adoringly looking at their beautiful and unbreakable bond. Little did she know that their bickering was just so she can come out of her shell and talk to them freely? Their little attempt went unnoticed by mayuri.

__________________

After the little tour around the palace, mayuri would still not break from her awkwardness and shyness. What's wrong with her? They must definitely think she is dumb and doesn't understand them.