The official wedding

Jude and Cardan's wedding day was a day that neither of them would ever forget. They had been through so much together, and now they were finally going to be married.

The ceremony was held in the faerie realm, and it was unlike anything that Jude had ever seen before. The decorations were made of flowers and vines, and the air was filled with the sweet scent of jasmine. The guests were all dressed in their finest clothes, and they were all smiling and laughing.

As Jude walked down the aisle, she couldn't help but feel nervous. She had never been one for public displays of affection, but she knew that this was different. This was the person that she loved more than anything in the world, and she was going to spend the rest of her life with him.

When she reached the altar, Cardan took her hand and smiled at her. She felt a rush of warmth and happiness, and she knew that she had made the right choice.

The ceremony was beautiful, and Jude and Cardan exchanged their vows in front of all their friends and family. They promised to love and cherish each other for the rest of their lives, and they sealed their vows with a kiss.

After the ceremony, the reception was held in a nearby meadow. There was music and dancing, and everyone was having a great time. Jude and Cardan danced together, and they knew that this was just the beginning of their journey together.

As the night drew to a close, Jude and Cardan left the reception and went for a walk in the moonlight. They talked about their hopes and dreams for the future, and they knew that they would face many challenges together. But they were ready for them. Together, they were invincible.