Family of 3

Cardan looked down at his newborn son in wonder. He couldn't believe that this tiny human was his. He had never felt such an overwhelming sense of love and responsibility before.

As he held his son, he thought about all the things he wanted to teach him. He wanted to teach him how to be strong and brave, but also how to be kind and compassionate. He wanted him to be confident in who he was, but also to be humble and respectful of others.

As he looked into his son's eyes, he knew that he would do anything to protect him. He would be there for him through all the ups and downs of life, and he would love him unconditionally.

Cardan's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of his wife, Jude, entering the room. She smiled at him, and he felt his heart swell with love for her as well.

"Hey," she said, coming over to him. "How's our little guy doing?"

"He's perfect," Cardan said, looking down at his son again.

Jude sat down next to him and took the baby into her arms. "He really is," she said. "I can't believe we made him."

Cardan chuckled. "I know," he said. "It's pretty amazing, isn't it?"

They sat there for a few moments, just enjoying the moment and each other's company. Cardan knew that there would be challenges ahead, but he also knew that he and Jude would face them together, with love and strength.

As he looked at his wife and son, Cardan knew that he was the luckiest man in the world.