Family

Jude and Cardan raised Eilian to be a strong and independent faerie, but they also made sure that he knew how much they loved him. They spent countless hours playing with him and teaching him new things, and they always made time for family dinners and outings.

As Eilian grew older, he began to explore the faerie realm on his own. He made new friends and discovered new places, but he always knew that his parents were there for him, no matter what.

Jude and Cardan were also busy with their own lives. They continued to rule the faerie realm together, and they faced many challenges and obstacles along the way. But they always had each other's backs, and they knew that their love was stronger than anything that could come their way.

Despite their busy schedules, Jude and Cardan always made time for each other. They went on romantic walks in the moonlight and had quiet dinners together. They knew that their love was the foundation of their family, and they never took it for granted.

As Eilian grew into a young adult, he began to find his own path in life. He became a skilled warrior and a respected leader, but he also had a deep love for magic and the natural world. He knew that he had the support of his parents, and he was grateful for everything that they had done for him.

Jude and Cardan were proud of their son, and they knew that he would go on to do great things in the faerie realm. They were grateful for every moment that they spent together as a family, and they knew that their love would always be strong.