Eilian

Jude and Cardan's child was born on a warm summer day in the faerie realm. The baby was a beautiful, healthy boy with bright blue eyes and a shock of black hair, he also had his fathers tail.

Jude and Cardan were overjoyed at the arrival of their son. They named him Eilian, after a great faerie king from long ago. They knew that he would be special, just like his namesake.

As Eilian grew up, he showed a great talent for magic. He could make flowers bloom with just a wave of his hand, and he could summon small animals to come and play with him.

Jude and Cardan were proud of their son, but they also knew that he would face many challenges in the faerie realm. They wanted him to be able to defend himself and to be strong, just like they were.

So they began to train him in the ways of magic and combat. Eilian was a quick learner, and he soon became one of the most skilled young faeries in the realm.

As he grew older, Eilian became more and more like his parents. He was brave and strong, but he was also kind and compassionate. He knew that the faerie realm could be a dangerous place, but he was determined to make it a better place for everyone.

Jude and Cardan were proud of their son, and they knew that he would go on to do great things in the faerie realm. They were grateful for every moment that they spent with him, and they knew that their family bond was unbreakable.