Intro

Fallen_Crisis: So boring... There is nothing to do but watch over different universes. Maybe I should do a reaction like the other Watchers or the Creators (Authors) from other universes...?

Fallen: Oh hello there, Readers!!

Waves at you

Fallen: My name is Fallen_Crisis of what you see at the top there or short call me Fallen. Anyway today's book.. or novel.. but whatever you want to call this is, so my writing style isn't really that good or bad but please don't my writing style. Now um...

Forgot the idea... Then a sudden burst of energy hit Fallen in the face

Fallen: Ahhhhhhhh!!! What the fuck?!?!

???: You seriously forgot the idea of this reaction?

Fallen: You!!!!

Tesla: That's right!!! It's your #1 Guardian!!!

???: Tesla, what did I just say to you?

Tesla: Oh shut up! What are you my mom, Jack!

Jack: Sorry about him, Readers. Anyway allow to introduce ourselves. *ahem* My name is Jack, Jack Borne and I am a undead.

Jack: This is Tesla, Tesla Quake and he is lighting demon

Tesla: Don't forget to add #1 Guardian of the Multiverse!!

Fallen: Um. Where is Cody?

Tesla: He is coming about now.

A portal appears and small boy walks out of the portal.

Cody: I-I'm sowry  for being late.. *sniff*

Fallen: There there there

Fallen: There there there. Your not trouble, Cody.

Walks over to Cody, kneels down to his height level and pats Cody's head to calm him down. Which it did calm Cody down, Fallen stops patting Cody's head, stood up, and walks backwards to Tesla and Jack. Cody looks at them with a bright adorable smile on his face which critical hit Tesla, Jack, and Fallen's heart.

T/J/F (mind): Must protect that smile!/So cute and adorable/My heart is about to melt!!!!

Cody: Um didn't Fallen say something about an idea?

Fallen: Oh right! Thanks Cody!

Cody: Your welcome.

Fallen faces to the Readers

Fallen: I am so sorry for the delay, Readers!!! But this idea is about Rwby react to Jaune Multiverse and some fan art from artists. *leans and whispers to you* And also some lemon, you perverts~

Fallen: *leans back* Anyway Cody, Tesla, and Jack. You three know what to do!

Tesla: I'll take care the snacks and drinks!

Tesla vanishes

Jack: I'll the RWBY casts.

Jack teleports to the RWBY Universe

Cody: I'll get the movie theater ready.

Ninja style smoke poof

Fallen: *sigh* So please enjoy this random reaction idea!! And also the boy you just saw just now. His name is Cody, Cody Romes and he is a silver wolf. Well I'm gonna help Cody, so cya!!!

Fallen left the server