Smash or Pass

Fallen: Alright everyone it's time to take a break now.

Everyone expect Cody who was asleep nods

Timeskip break time over

Jack: Everyone ready?

Rwby cast: Yes.

Jack: Okay.

Looks at Fallen which he got the notification and used his gravitational power to throw Jaune into the screen. Everyone was surprised of what happened to Jaune.

Jaune: Ugh.. Why would you throw me into the screen.

Jack: Jaune. Do you see any buttons?

Jaune: Um yes I do.

Jack: Good, I'll be showing you pictures of girls and I want you to press the smash for red or pas for blue which will appear on the screen for everyone to see. But you have to be truthful about this.

Jaune: Um okay.

Jack: Also explain why as well.

Jaune: Okay I got it.

Jack: Good. And also you can't hear anyone but they can hear you, so let's start now.

 And also you can't hear anyone but they can hear you, so let's start now

Tai: *loud gasp* I know what is going on here now?!?!

Jaune: Um.. *blushing and press red*

On screen for everyone is shown the word Smash

Jaune: I truly love Ruby because her character, her personality, and her...

(Jack: Ruby will only hear this)

Jaune (mind): Oum! I really just hug and kiss Ruby on her soft lips! But I can't really choose to confess to Pyrrah, Weiss, or even Ruby!!! Her body looks amazing and fit but her thighs are too big and plump. I'm sorry Ruby, if you know.

Ruby (mind): Oh gosh~ Jaune~

Ruby begins rubbing both her legs together, her breathing becomes heavy, slowly blushing, and biting her lower lip.

Ruby: Oum.. Jaune... *pant* I want you tonight~

Ruby teammates and Pyrrah heard what Ruby said and looks Jaune wanting to know what he said his dead.

Jack: Before we start.

Snaps his finger and unbreakable chains wrapped Qrow, Jacques, Ghira, and Tai in place, also wrapping a tight cloth around there mouths.

Jack: Okay now.