Part 2

Jessica fell asleep onto Jack's body and Jack gently places soundproof ear muff on her

Willow: Um, Jack?

Jack: Hm, yes Willow?

Willow: Where is Fallen and Hana at, because I don't see them at the chair?

Kali: Yeah, where are they?

Summer: Where they exactly and when are we gonna start?

Jack: Oh. Um y'know doing some of this.

Does hand gestures of sex

W/K/S blushes of what Fallen and Hana are doing right now

Summer: O-Oh I see now.

Willow: Thanks for the info.

Kali: Oh my~ It seems like they're having fun~.

Kali licks her lips

W/S: Kali!

Kali: I'm just saying okay.

Harriet who heard the conversation and joins in

Harriet: How long are they gonna be at it?

K/W/S looks Harriet then to Jack

Jack: About that, it takes at least five weeks for them to get exhausted after sex.

W/S/H/K we're shock to hear that

Kali: Holy crap! Five weeks to get exhausted after they had sex with each other. Not even Ghira and I can last that long.

Summer: Fallen and Hana must have great endurance to last that long.

Willow: *mutter* I wonder how it feels to have sex again..?

Harriet: What was that, Mrs. Schnee?

Willow: Nothing but please call me Willow not Mrs. Schnee, okay?

Harriet: Um of course, Willow.

Willow: Do they have sex every single time or it is on occasions for them to have sex?

Jack: Well....

Meanwhile with Fallen and Hana
Fallen: Damn! Your fucking tight Hana! Ahh~

Hana: POUND FASTER DADDY!! POUND ME LIKE YOU MEAN IT!!!

Fallen: Here comes the 35th cum~!

Hana: Pour your delicious cum into me~!!! Fuck me!! Honey!! Faster!! Faster!!

Fallen: Here it cum~!!

Fallen shooting a load of cum into Hana's pussy and slowly filling her up. Likely Fallen places pregnancy spell on Hana so that she doesn't have a kid yet~ but we can have sex all we want

Hana: *looks at her belly then at Fallen with lustful heart shape in her eyes* *pant* Can we go again~?

Fallen: Sure~ Sweetheart~

Back to them

Harriet: Well?

Jack: They do have sex every single time when meet each other again or if both of them are bored, they'll have sex each other to satisfy their needs. Also they would do it in public but in a private area, in bed, lunch room where we eat, their offices, or etc. that is anywhere where they can fuck each other like rabbits. Their relationship is extremely strong and lustful compare to Tesla and I relationship. Fallen and Hana see each other as lovers and fuck buddies since we only see them as fuck buddies that is on steroids or drugs. And that's about it, any questions?

All rwby cast listened to what Jack said and blushes crazy after hearing about Fallen and Hana sex relationship and their life

Jack: No, okay. I want everyone to sit where they are and Tesla refill your snacks, lunch, dinner, or even your drinks.