Synopsis

The man named Syllvester Alejandro Mc Chiavellan III is a well-known figure. He grew up in a wealthy family with significant connections in the underground economy. One fateful night, their family encountered a shocking tragedy. His parents were mercilessly killed right before his eyes, and he was unable to do anything that night due to fear and his minor age. Orphaned and feared, he grew up to become a prominent and feared leader in the underground.

The young woman named Y'reev Phil Hansyien is the eldest and only daughter of another notorious leader in an organization. Her whole life, she was confined within her father's mansion, never experiencing life outside. She was raised under the control of her father and his men. Despite the bitterness of her life, she still longed for her father's love.

Ano nga ba ang uri ng matinding pag-ibig ang nag-uugnay sa kanilang dalawa?

Parehong naghahangad ng kalayaan mula sa kanilang madilim na nakaraan. Ngunit ang malaking katanungan... Anong klaseng kalayaan ang gusto nilang makamit sa bangungot na sinapit?

Magiging masaya kaya ang pagsasama nilang mag-asawa? O may pilit na sisirain ang pagmamahalan nila?

May mga sekretong maibubunyag.

Sino ang maghihiganti?
Ano ang mananaig?
Pagmamahal o galit?

Abangan!