04| Do you wanna die?

Immortal Tears

Chapter 04•

"I'm going to Woolworths, I have some stuff to buy"

                       Hyunjin suddenly said to the others who had gone to the airport to meet Felix with him.In that time, they were on their way to home in a car. Minho who was in the driver's seat stopped the car on the side of the road with a annoying look on his face.

"Why did you stop?" Hyunjin asked with a silly face, and Han who was sitting behind him hit Hyunjin on the head.

" Was I the one who said i want to go to Woolworths? "

"Oh right- yeah... I'll take a taxi to go home. See ya later then?"

"We're going to Felix's apartment now, maybe there will be a sleepover today " Hyunjin got out of the car even before Han was going to say that.

"Hyung, I also have something to buy. wait for me " Jeongin got out of the car after Hyunjin, with an innocent smile on his face.

"hey, jeongin...how are you planning to come back home? " Minho asked while sticking his head out of the car window.

"We can come back with my car after shopping...Hyung, you can go"

They watched Hyunjin walking towards the Woolworths building with his hand on Jeongin's shoulder. After the boys left, Minho got the car back on the road talking with Han.

While a one car in that situation , the other car was doing something completely different...

                            The four boys who had no desire to care for the other cars, was singing Bishop Briggs' "River" song at maximum volume with their full energy. Changbin who was on the driving seat screamed the song in a deep voice with Felix, who was sitting next to him. While Chris, who was sitting on the back seat with Seungmin hit the high note bringing out all of their hidden talents... even the boys were supriesed at Chris's and Seungmin's voices.

                               Meanwhile, Hyunjin went into Woolworths with Jeongin at a not so good time, both of them didn't have any idea what's gonna happen next. Five minutes before that y/n who was start to filling the trolley with the things she needed and the two boys who had just got the trolley, suddenly heard a man's harsh voice.

"Everyone on the floor !!! hurry up!!! Can't you bastards hear me!!?? Get on the floor!! "

                            Two men holding guns and covering their faces with a mask pointed a gun at the cashier and shouted sharply. Hyunjin pulled Jeongin's shirt and lowered himself to the ground while several women screamed with fear of death and laid down on the floor with them.