12| White Rose

Immortal Tears

Chapter 12•

                               At one point in the series 'Girl from Nowhere', the protagonist Nanno asks a question from the viewers...

What is human's greatest driving force? Strength?
Good looks?
Talent?
Victory?
Love?
A human's greatest driving force is, hatred...

                                  Y/n looked at Felix and repeated Nanno's words in her mind. Although she knew that hatred can grow up than all other emotions, she did not know that hatred also has different origins. From sadness to hate, from happiness to hate, from friendship to hate, from pride to hate, from careless to hate, from misunderstanding to hate, and from love to hate... She herself can't imagine what kind of hatred Y/n has. But she knew that hatred was brewing in her heart. Felix looked at y/n and smiled, not knowing what was on her mind. Y/n smiled back and sat on a box in front of Felix.

" Ah, it's good to see you Y/n...we were just talking about how everyone got drunk last night " Realizing the sarcasm in Han's voice, y/n smiled and looked around the room.

" What happened ? "

" You don't know what happened 'cause you left earlier, Changbin , Minho also Hyunjin and Chris were wasted..." Seungmin stuck his tongue out to provoke the others.

"Yah... are we the only ones? You were wasted as well Seungmin " Hyunjin tugged Seungmin's ear and stuck out his tongue back at him.

" Address me as Hyung, you little- " Changbin held the guitar above his head to show that he's going to hit Seungmin.

" This isn't South Korea , this is Australia " While Seungmin was hiding behind Chris, Chris laughed and grabbed Changbin's guitar.

" Changbin Hyung , did you or didn't you sat in the middle of the road and cried saying you wanna go to Korea again? " When Seungmin tried to provoke Changbin again, Chris made Changbin sit down again with great difficulty. But no matter how much he shouted, Changbin was laughing with others too.

 But no matter how much he shouted, Changbin was laughing with others too