08| 3Racha and Y/n

Immortal Tears

Chapter 08

" Are you seriously okay?" Han asked softly from y/n who stared out of the side window for a long time without saying a word.

" I will be , eventually " She uttered her usual string of words like a parrot and kept her right hand on her chest.

" This had happened to you before, Noona... still no change right? Let's find a good therapist eh? "

" Don't call me noona "

"oh... ok ok- just give me an answer to what I  asked "

"I already have a therapist"

" Really ?"

" mhmmm "

" Since when? "

" For thirty years now "

" That means- "

" No no... I change them in every ten years"

"Did it do any good?" y/n got speechless to Han's question.

" I don't think they are the right medicine for you " Han said that way when there was no answer from y/n. Pretending to not hearing that, y/n took her eyes on to the road again. While driving, understanding y/n's situation Han looked at y/n several times and decided to remain silent.

                       Han sensed something familiar about the way to y/n's house, which was located in a high class place in Sydney. But he didn't dare to ask more about it because y/n wasn't in a good mood. Han, who brought Y/n to the building where her apartment was, got out of the car while looking at Y/n with wide eyes.

" Is this where you live? " Y/n nodded to his question.

"One of my friend is also live here" Han didn't say anything more than that to y/n, who seemed unwilling to talk. He suspiciously gave the key to her.

"Can you go alone?"

"Yeah , how are you gonna go, Han?"

"I can take a taxi"

"Wait a minute then, I-"

"No no, I can find my way back home. But first- you have to go home carefully " Han grabbed y/n's shoulders and turned her around. Turning back once and looking at Han, y/n took weak steps towards the elevator. But y/n was unable to understand whether it was her heart or her body that was weak.