11| Cheers

Immortal Tears

Chapter 11•

Year : 1818
Location : Minimbah, New South Wales

" I am afraid you cannot ride horses again for a while, Matthew " Edith re-entered to another tunnel from the secret chamber, thenceforth she pushed a book shelf and entered in to the athenaeum, instructing Matthew that way.

" This mansion is brilliant, Edith. If you have any idea of selling this, please let me know " Matthew seems to ignore Edith's instructions and enjoying the beauty of the mansion.

" Matthew! Did you heared what i said?"

"Ah Aye - I won't ride horses until you tell me to do it again "

" Very well "

"And we cannot do anything more until Matthew gets better. am i correct, my lady?" Eric asked a question very carefully.

" Yes indeed, even there were three of us, we lost today battle. Two of us cannot do anything "

" And the next time we go, we should be more prepared "

" But there are only three of us" Matthew said in frustration, hiding his pain.

" But our intelligence is better than them " Edith reassured Matthew in a great confidence.

"That is very true! We need to make a good plan!" Eric eagerly said that way, bursting with happiness.

" Well, my lord... I suggest we have the ability to make the plan later. It would be great to heal these wounds first! This will take at least a month " The happiness Eric felt disappeared automatically when Edith said in a sharp voice.

"Now you both stay here... I will go and ask for fresh clothes from my servents. Also, a good horse carriage... I want to send you both off carefully" Eric and Matthew watched with respect mixed admiration as Edith walked out of the library.

"She is very brave for a woman " Matthew easily said what Eric didn't say. Eric, who didn't say anything, picked up a book and started flipping through the pages with a very small and charming smile.

What is this feeling?
Strange warmth mixed with delightfulness...
What is that?

____________________________

Year: 2023
Location: Sydney , Australia

                  With the help of Seungmin and Jeongin, Y/n picked up a pretty good lunch and entered the storage room. Of course, no one can say anything wrong about the food. Since Seungmin was there, it was easy for her to choose the food everyone prefer. Besides, Y/n ordered a few more dishes remembering Changbin. Even when it's not possible - by any chance - if it's really Matthew, Matthew really prefer food over everything. After entering the storage room, Y/n stopped in midway as if she was frozen. Jeongin came after y/n with the coffee cups up in his hands and stood side of y/n looking at her curiously.

" Why did you stop...let's go " When jeongin elbowed her saying that, she looked at him and nodded while trying to smile.

                       There was no one else in the world who could really Freeze y/n, other than Felix. He was sitting on a box and laughing at some joke. At the same time, y/n noticed that Minho and Hyunjin was there as well. All of them were focused on Changbin. y/n looked at Changbin's shirtless exposed back with an empty feeling... He was definitely showing off his muscles. The clear skin without a single scar made y/n feel sad. Yes, maybe it's a selfish feeling. However, It has been proven to her that Matthew was just someone from two hundred years ago. Actually, y/n had told herself that it would happen. But the disappointment when it actually happened set y/n backoff.