A note?

Kimi's POV:

When we got inside we saw a note in the dinning table. I took it in my hands and open it.

-Hello dear drivers! Is us the FIA! We heard that you are all living together and are becoming friends and maybe even more! We wanted to tell you that nothing about you relationships can get outside to the media and that. If that happenes you will be suspended for two races or more. Take care.
The FIA- Kimi
-Oh god- Daniel
-This is something I wasn't expecting. Wow!- Fernando

After reading that everyone made sure to be carefull. Now this was weird. How do they know?

I went up to mine and Seb's room. I was tired from the day we had.

I got inside took a shower and threw myself on the bed. I was going to wait for Seb but I ended up falling asleep I was way to tired.

Oscar's POV:

I got up in the middle of the night ti see that Logan wasn't there. I saw the balcony door slightly open. I went outside and found Logan there looking to the stars.

-What are you doing here? It's to cold to be here- Oscar
-I had a nightmare and looking at the sky calms me since I didn't want to wake you up. And ofcourse you are cold. You don't have a t-shirt!- Logan
-You should have woken me up, you know I don't mind. And you are right I don't have a t-shirt- Oscar
-Let's go inside I'm also a bit cold now. I've been here arround 12 minutes. I want a blanket- Logan

I laughed at what he said and we both got inside. We got back in bed and it was time to sleep.

George's POV:

Alex and I wanted to make breakfast so we asked Seb if he could supervise us. He acepted and we started making it.

Once it was done everyone ate it. Then we went outside to the pool. We were having fun, well everyone except Logan. Who was sitting on his hammock with his clothes on and just watching. We didn't know what was wrong with him but that wasn't Logan.

Maybe what Max did to him really traumatised him?

I don't think so. It's got to be something else, but what?

We saw Logan get up and run inside. Was there something wrong?

I looked at Oscar who also had noticed that. He went after him while we decided to start playing volleyball inside the pool.

That could either end to good or to bad. Let's hope the first one.

Lewis' POV:

I saw Logan run inside while I was at the kitchen preparing some food to take outside. I also saw Oscar get inside.

I went outside with the food and all the kids rushed to where I was. They really are crazy sometimes.

Oscar's POV:

I saw Logan get inside the bathroom I also got inside a d I saw him cough blood. Just like yesterday.

-Logan we should take you to the hospital- Oscar
-I'm....okay- Logan
-Baby...- Oscar
-I'm...fine.. seriously- Logan

I decided to not fight with him and just stay there. Once he ended he hugged me.

We went back outside and we both sat there to eat with the rest.

At least for now everything was fine. Well except what happened to Logan. Let's see how much this peacefull last for. Because I'm sure it won't be long.