♦️Belgian GP♦️

Seb's POV:

We had arrived in tuesday.

We had spend that day at the pool like always.

Us adults making sure that the kids don't kill each other.

Now it was thursday and since today it was only media day the ones that don't race decided to stay at the pool today.

So it was me taking care of Marcus Calum, Liam...except Stoffel who also races this weekend at London.

Then we all made sure that we had everything prepared for Fernando's and Marcus' birthday, it was on saturday but we prefer to have it ready some time earlier.

And now it was time to sleep.

Arthur's POV:

Friday.

Well definitely not the best friday for me.

Anyway now it was time to watch the F1 quali.

That was a crazy quali, but like always  Max is first so yeah, kinda boring in the end.

We went back to the hotel and had dinner all of us together.

And after that we all went to sleep because we have to wake up early to prepare Nano's and Marcus'surprise.

Mark's POV:

I woke up and rushed to prepare everything with Calum.

Once we made sure everything was ready we called the rest so they came down stairs with Fernando and Marcus.

-Happy birthday!!!- Everyone

We obviusly had cake for breakfast and some other things that their trainers better not find out about.

Then we left to the track.

We saw the F3 and F2 races as well as the F1 quali.

I congratulated my now son Théo on his P3 that ended being P2 because Verschoor got disqualified.

Now it was time to see the F1 sprint.

And when I saw that Fernando crashed I knew I had to do something to cheer him up and I got the idea to take Lance and Théo with us for dinner. That will definitely cheer him up!

When they finally left to the hotel I told the three of them to get ready and then we went to a restaurant that Fernando and I have been going for years now.

We ordered the food and had a lot of fun, and I also kinda think that Fernando wants to adopt Lance too.

Seb will probably kill him if he did but he doesn't care, he loves Lance with all his heart and want's him to be our son too. I guess we'll see what happens in a future.

Carlos' POV:

I was sad because Josep didn't win the F3 race, he should have started in went tyres instead but he at least was P9.

Anyway now it was time to watch the F2 race from which Fred is out because he crashed while going to the main straight.

Théo managed to get P2 and Jack won. I thought that Théo will win but with Jack behind in softs there was no way he was winning.

Anyway now he's leading the championship and he's pretty happy for now.

Let's hope he keeps happy for a few more days.

Now it was time for our race.

I ended retiring the car because of what happened with Oscar at the start.

I felt bad so I obviusly apologized even tho it wasn't my fault because I had no where to go.

I waited for Lando to finish his interviews so we could go back to the hotel and do a FIFA night with the rest of the twitch quarter.

Oscar's POV:

It took me some time to get Logan to dress yo so we could go and have dinner with Théo, Felipe, Jack, Fred and Liam.

Now we were having fun at the dinner with all these stupid guys.

Now we were going back to the hotel.

We were in my car and my hand was in Logan's thight all the time, he was looking out of the window deep in his thoughts.

-Baby, what are you thinking of that you look so off?- Oscar
-Oh nothing important koala- Logan

I sighed, he will never change.

I know he'll end up telling me but sometimes I get tired of asking him what's wrong and getting the exact same answer, "nothing important".

We got back to my hotel room and once in there I grabbed Logan by his waist and kissed him, that's when he started crying.

-Shhh baby it's okay- Oscar
-It's not Oscar! The team only asks me to do one thing, get in the point or near Alex but I can't do it! I should have stayed in F2- Logan
-Don't you dare say that Logan! You are here because you fucking deserve it!! And you drive a shit car and you're also a rookie!! Don't be to hard on yourself baby- Oscar
-You are also a rookie and you're doing it so well that I think I'm going to end like Nyck!- Logan
-You will not, we won't let that happen baby I promise- Oscar
-You don't chose it Oscar- Logan

He was right, I can't tell them to do what I want but I know that Alex won't let it happen.

We both went to sleep and I hope that in this summer break I get back the happy Logan because he deserves to be happy and have fun and not think all the time about this shit season.

Théo's POV:

I was way to happy.

P2 yesterday and P2 today!!!! Woah!!!

Now I'm leading the championship and I hope that I don't get the bad luck I got last year.

I also hope that I finally make it to F1. I'd give anything to be there, it has always been my dream.

Let's see what happens.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked the chapter!! :))

Also anyone else tired of Max always winning? Because I am 🙃