♦️Spanish GP♦️

Lewis' POV:

Today we arrived at Barcelona!!

I hope we do better this weekend to be honest.

It's friday, if pretty surprised with how everything went today and I want to see what happens tomorrow!!

Alex's POV:

Saturday, and on FP3 Logan crashed. I know that Logan with the rumors of Mick taking his seat he hates crashing or finishing a lot behind me.

I saw him get to the garage and run to his driver room with tears in his eyes.

I followed him.

I know he needs Oscar but McLaren won't let him leave. So I have to try my best!

-Logan, can I come in?- Alex

He didn't answer but he opened the door and hugged me.

-Shhh, it's okay- Alex
-I'm ready just give my seat to Mick already!- Logan

When he said that my heart broke.

-Logan don't say that!- Alex

I stayed there conforting him until I had to left.

Logan's POV:

I feel like shit, my mom came to watch me this weekend just like my friends and all I do is spin and crash, I'm even worst than Latifi I bet!

I grabbed my phone and saw a message from my mum.

Mamá ❤️
Logan, lo hiciste bien peque, no le des más vueltas (Logan, you did great, don't overthink it)

Logan 🐯
Gracias Ma (thanks mom)

When I was going to turn my phone off I got a message from Liam.

Liam 🤍
I'm sorry that I couldn't go to see the GP, you are doing great Lo!

My hole family and I are chearing from you over here at New Zealand!!

Lo 🤍
Thank you Liam!!
And tell your family I said hi!!

Liam 🤍
I will!

I turned off my phone and went to see the races before qualy.

I congratulated Théo and went to get ready for qualy where I obviusly did a P20, I can't do worst because there is only 20 places, because if there where more I would be last no matter what.

I went to the hotel and to sleep. Tomorrow we have a race. Well more like the rest of the drivers so because I would end up P20 anyway.

Lando's POV:

A P3 ended up being a P17.

I want to cry my ass off until I fall asleep.

Thanks to god Carlos didn't let me. We had a movie marathon together with Mark, Fernando and Stoffel.

I fell asleep on Carlos' shoulder after the second movie. I was really tired.

Fred's POV:

I was running as fast as I could to Zane's room. I'm afraid that when I get there it would be to late.