Caught in the Act

warnings
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

- smut
- cheating// affair
- mild language

———————

Hinata moaned when Sakuto lifted her up and carried her to their bedroom and threw her on the bed. She giggled.

"Hmm, hurry Sakuto, please."

Hinata whimpered, she was already naked. Sakuto was taking off his shirt and pants and he looked at her and smirked.

So needy. He thought.

When Sakuto was done taking off his pants he leaned down and kissed Hinata hotly on the lips. She moaned into the kiss, pushing deeper. She jolted when she felt the tip of Sakuto's cock push into her whore hole.

"Aaah~, S-Sakuto!!"

Hinata moaned and whimpered. Sakuto shh's her and leans down to make a hickey on her neck while he pushed the rest of his length inside of Hinata. When he was fully done, he sat there for a second. Though, his insides were telling him to hurry up and move.

"M....move... please."

Hinata said in between moans. Sakuto looked up at her and smirked. He placed his hands on her hips and began to move in and out. He groaned at the feeling.

"Hah~"

Hinata moaned. Sakuto continued to move, picking up his speed as he grunted each time he went in. Hinata was just throwing out moans and groans.

Sometime later, Naruto opened the door to his house and shut it quietly. That was when he heard the moans of Hinata. He looked up the stairs and he felt his heart pounding in his chest. 'I know she's not doing what I think she's doing......' Kyuubi growled. He wasn't going to sit there and let Hinata just cheat on his host.

Naruto didn't respond he just kept quiet and walked up the stairs. When Hinata heard the noise of his footsteps she quickly pushed Sakuto off of her, forcing him to hide under the bed but it was too late, Naruto had already busted the door wide open.

".....So this is what you do...?"

Naruto asked. His voice was deep and stern. Sakuto looked at him, he covered his body with the covers. Hinata started crying.

"N-Naruto...it's not like that...I-"

Hinata tried to reason with Naruto but Naruto wasn't listen.

"How can you do this when we have kids?"

Naruto asked her. Hinata's eyes widened and she cried more.

"I-...I....."

Hinata stuttered. She couldn't even get her words out.

"You know what. Fuck you and this house. Don't talk to me ever again. What you did is fucked up. And with my best friend too..."

Naruto said, tears started streaming from his eyes. Sakuto's eyes widened and realization and tried to catch Naruto but he had already left the house. Hinata and Sakuto looked at each other.