Divorce

warnings
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

I'm finally back and here with another chappy ^^. Sorry for not updating in some time but I literally sprung my ankle (ik that don't got anything to do with this) BUT I JUST GOT THREE SHOTS WHILE WRITING THIS AND IM GONNA CRY 😭😭😭😭

Anyways I hope you enjoy, I had to read all my other chapters to catch up. I would've split this into two parts but ima just put everything together to make a longer chapter for you guys.

——————————

Hinata sighed as she opened the door to her house and slammed her bag and purse on the ground. Her back was on the door as she panted for some air. She looked around and realized how quiet it was.

"Boruto.....Kawaki.....Himawari.....?"

Hinata asked while looking around. She started to walk around the house worriedly and peaked through each room. But they were nowhere to be found. Hinata then grabbed her phone to dial Kakashi's number since he always babysit sometimes when both her and Naruto are out.

"Yo, This is Kakashi, who are u and what do you want?" Kakashi said through the phone.

"Kakashi-Sensei! This is Hinata......" She said and the other side went silent.

"K..Kakashi....?" She asked worriedly into the phone.

Kakashi wanted to hang up on her, but everyone else was in the room and they needed to talk to her, as well as her needing to come up to the Hokage's Tower.

"Hey....Hinata. Um we need you up to the Hokage's Tower... asap." He replied.

"D..did something h..happen?!" She asked, thinking about her children.

"Maybe maybe so, but I can't share information over the phone. Come to Tsunade's office. Bye." Kakashi said and hung up.

"Okay....." Hinata said to no one.

Hinata hung the phone back up on the wall and grabbed her bag, throwing her purse into it while she was it. She left her house after making sure it was locked and she placed an extra key under the mat incase the kids are somewhere else with someone at the park or something, then she went straight to the Hokage's Tower. When she reached Tsunade's room she was met with the stern look on Tsunade, Kakashi and Shikamaru's faces.

"Hinata. Where were you on Tuesday at 16:56 and what were you doing?"

Tsunade asked in a suspiciously, intense tone. Hinata froze and started to sweat.

"U...uhm...Uh... I was u...uhm... grocery shopping at that time... with Sakuto! For our... party we was throwing for our children...."

Hinata said while stammering on her words. Shikamaru looked at her suspiciously even though they already knew the truth.

"What's with everything revolving around Sakuto?"

Shikamaru asked with a finger on his chin, and a 'your-caught' face. Hinata started to play with her fingers as she sweated more.