Caught in the Act Pt. II

warnings
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

last chapter didn't kinda turn out the way I wanted it, but after reading it as a reader I like it a little bit. But I'm back with another one ^^

I'm sure this chapter won't have any warnings <3

——————————

Naruto tried to twitch and turn as he groaned trying to wake up. When he woke up, he felt something light on his chest. He looked down and saw Sasuko laying on him. He blushed and then wondered how the hell she took it upon herself to lay on him.

'You've finally stopped crying, heh?' Kyuubi asked and chuckled.

'Don't ruin my mood. I don't wanna think about it anymore.' Naruto said.

'Eh? What about the kids though, you want to leave them with a cheater?' Kyuubi asked. Naruto's eyes widened.

'The kids! Damnit!' Naruto said.

Not wanting to wake Sasuko, he gently pushed her off him and quickly left her apartment and went back to the place he saw his wife had an affair at and knocked on the door.

He heard soft footsteps, Naruto told himself if it was Hinata he would just brush pass her and get his children. But instead, it was Kawaki who opened the door.

"......Lord Seventh....?"

Kawaki asked he was a little surprised to see Naruto after what Hinata had told him, Boruto and Himawari.

"Kawaki. Is Hinata home?"

Naruto asked. Kawaki looked back then looked at Naruto.

"No. She went somewhere with Sakuto."

Kawaki answered and he rose a brow. Naruto clinched his fist when he heard what Hinata was doing.

"Get Boruto and Himawari. All of you pack your stuff, were leaving."

Naruto told him. Kawaki's eyes widened.

"What? Why?"

Kawaki asked.

"Because—Damnit. Hinata had an affair with Sakuto, I'm not leaving you guys here with a cheater. Just tell them to pack all of their stuff and meet me outside."

Naruto responded. Kawaki was hit with a lot of information. It took him a second to process it all.

"Wait-Wh-What?! Where are we going to go?!"

Kawaki stammered and asked.

"I don't know. I think someone will let us stay til we get another place. Just hurry up. Go tell them now!"

Naruto shouted. Kawaki nodded and went to go get everyone.

"Boruto! Himawari! Pack everything, we're leaving."

Kawaki told them as he rushed upstairs to get his things. Himawari and Boruto's eyes widened.

"What?! What do you mean were leaving Kawaki?! We can't leave, mom isn't here!"