Chapter 1: getting sent to a new world

Y/n pov

So this is how I died. I look down and see that I've been stabbed by my girlfriend. Or I guess I should say ex girlfriend now. How did this happen you ask? Well basically.. I dated a yandere. Simple as that. I could tell you that story.... ORRRRR I could tell you what happened afterwards. Which in my opinion is wayyy more interesting so I'll do that.

When I awoke I saw that I was outside in a park of some kind. I turn and see a elderly man? Elderly Man: Ahh look who decided to finally wake up.

Y/n: Wait what happened I remember trying to get away from my Ex and got stabbed. I could have sworn I died.

Elderly Man: *sighs* You did die. Sorry about that I am partly at fault for that.

Y/n: Wait what? How? And who are you?

Elderly Man: Well I'm God and when I sawyer life. I felt bad for you. So I decided to pull some strings and have someone fall in love with you due to how bad your luck was with life... unfortunately I had no idea that your Luck would cause her to become a yandere.. My bad.

Y/n:.... It's fine I guess.. So what happens now?

God: since I had a part to play in your death I'm gonna send you to another world. I have already decided what world you're going to and it's a surprise.... And don't worry this time I upped your Luck so you'll be fine.... Probably...... just in case i'll make sure you'll have the necessary abilities to keep yourself safe. Any questions?

Y/n: Several

God: Well too bad. See ya *snaps his fingers*

When I awoke I saw that I was in a crib. I tried looking around and saw or more like felt that I was in the body of a baby..... Shit.. I sat back down in my crib and when I turned around I saw there was another crib across from mine. Huh I guess I had a sibling. I quickly left that thought alone and decided to sleep.

                                                                                    ~time skip~Y/n pov:

So it's been about 16 years since I've been isekai. As it turns out I'm living in the world of Highschool DxD and as it turns out my sibling is none other than Issei Hyoudou. He's only a year older than me and surprisingly he's actually a good brother. Anyways I found out that God gave me some Op abilities. Well abilities. 1st I have Profile ability. It allows me to see the general things of a person or things such as name, age, powers, race, and associations. My 2nd ability is called Master of all trades. I was able to find out about my others with the help of Profile. It even works on myself. Anyways it allows me to be good at literally anything that I try. I went to try cooking for the first time in my life. I kid you not it tasted Heavenly. Mind you it was a PB&J and it tasted better than some of the fancy restaurants I've been to in my past life.

It helps with basically everything. I can track, write, sing, play any instrument, can sew, and it helps with games, video games or board games, hell even games like poker, i just know how to play. Anyways my 3rd ability is well its a sacred gear. Guess who has a Heavenly Dragon~.Both me and Issei... I have Albion. While Issei has Ddraig. I wonder what will happen. This will surely be interesting. I was able to Talk to Albion at around the age of 9. The reason was I didn't really try to train till around 8. And with the master of all trades ability I excelled in physical and magical training. And when Albion awoke it was even easier with his wisdom. As of right now I was heading to my first day of school at... you guessed it at Kuoh academy. I left early due to not wanting to be near Issei at school due to his.... Reputation. As I went to the student council office I decided that I won't interfere with Plot till around Issei beats Riser. One reason is because I want Issei to get stronger and the second reason is... I only watched up to the last episode of the 2nd season before I got kidnapped by my Yandere Ex. and died.

As I was walking to the student council room. I was getting a little nervous. The reason being I was walking towards one of the devils in charge of this area.

Albion: Calm down Partner. She won't be able to sense your power. You made magic seals on you to conceal any trace of them for this reason.

Y/n: 'Yea I know but still she's really intelligent. So I'm a little worried she might figure it out.'

Albion: Everything will go according to plan. Just don't do anything brash and it'll be fine.

Y/n: Thanks best buddy.

Albion: *grunts* im going back to sleep

I laugh for a bit at that. but quickly stopped as i got to the student council room. I knocked on the door and entered. I saw Sona and her queen working on school papers.

Y/n: Um excuse me I'm here for my class schedule.

Sona: Ah yes. Please tell me your name.

Y/n: It's Y/n.

Sona looked for a few minutes. As she was doing that I looked around the room until I saw a chess board. I started walking towards it.

Sona: Ah here it is.

I quickly turned around and walked back to her and took the schedule.

Y/n: Thanks... you play chess?

I looked back towards the chess board.

Sona: Yes I do. I find it quite a fun hobby to have.

Y/n: would you mind playing a round with me. I never really got to play it besides with my brother. But he's not that good. *laughs a bit*.

Sona: I don't see why not.

We both walked to the table and started playing.

                                                                             -small timeskip-

After about ten minutes. I had Sona checkmate with only losing 1 knight and three pawns while I wiped half her board out.

Sona: how.. How did you do that?

Y/n: it's simple. Sometimes you have to lead with the king in order to win. 'Plus it helps to have master of trade.' Anyways, it was fun playing with you. I hope we can play again. But for now I must go. I hope to see you soon .

I got up from the chair and headed off to look for my class leaving Sona shocked at what just happened.