twenty eight

Wildcat! Wildcat!
••• End Of The World Everyday •••

Wildcat! Wildcat!••• End Of The World Everyday •••

lonely little life

and nobody believes you now

you're bleeding magic out

•••••

Y/n and Lloyd in chapter 24: *kiss*

Morro, renegading in the back of Lloyd's mind: what the fuck what the fuck what the fuckkkk

^^ also me while writing this chapter ha ha good luck

"Y/n... what colour are his eyes?"

I pulled a confused look. It was a weird question, but I stared closer at the photo of Simon and answered. "Brown? They've always been brown."

Misako sucked in a sharp breath and turned her head away.

"He's put a block in her," she whispered in horror.

A spike of fear stroked up my spine. "What? What do you mean?

"Snap!"

I slapped my hand atop the pile of cards in the middle of the table, grinning victoriously. Ronin groaned in defeat, lolling his head back.
"Lost to a little girl," he complained. I chuckled, ignoring the jibe and scraped the cards towards me. "I'm losing my touch."
"Keep up, old man," I sneered playfully, adding to my pile. "You can't catch these hands."
Ronin scoffed, shaking his head in amusement.
"You're such a loser," he said. I sent him a pointed look.
"The amount of cards I have compared to you disagrees," I challenged, gesturing to my significantly larger pile of cards. Ronin rolled his eyes.
"We're playing snap," he said dryly. "It's not exactly an accomplishment."
I pointed at him with a finger, brows raised.
"That's exactly what a sore loser would say."

Our very incredibly important card game was interrupted when Misako entered the bridge, phone in hand and a troubled look on her face.
"I just got off the phone with Skylor," she said with a grave tone, turning her gaze to me. "She says that there's no records of your cousin anywhere."
"What, not even a social media?" Ronin asked incredulously, straightening. He sent me a side-eyed look of disgust. "What kind of monster are you related to?"
I gave a helpless shrug.
"Do you have any photos of him?" Garmadon asked, taking a seat at the table. Wu came to stand beside him. "Any proof of his existence?"
I frowned in thought.
"My mum maybe has photos up on her Facebook from family gatherings, but I don't have my ph-"