The signs as parents

Aries: "Don't forget what to do when someone bullies you! Punch them in the neck!!"

Taurus: "SooOoOOooo do you have a crush on anyone lately? Oh WAIT, is it Daniel?! OH, or LAURIE? She's cute." 

Gemini: "Did you study for that exam this Wednesday? You better show me those review notes or else no phone tonight."

Cancer: "Did you do your homework? Supper?? Did you do your laundry?"

Leo: "Honey sweetie dear, do you need new clothes? FORGET IT WE'RE GOING ON A SHOPPING SPREE"

Virgo: *points to room* "You better clean that shit up or you're going NOWHERE tonight!!"

Libra: "You know, you should organize a meetup with your friends! Where do you want to go? What time do you want them to meet up?-" *starts blabbing on for 20 minutes*

Scorpio: "Remember no texting past 11! I'm doing this because I CARE ok?? Don't be salty with me."

Sagittarius: "hEEy brO! like ya cut G! BRUH, don't give me that look!!" (Context: They're trying to keep up with the memes to be "cool" with their child) (the amount of cringe I had writing this-)

Capricorn: "DON'T TALK BACK TO ME! DON'T CALL ME A SLUT OR YOU'LL NEVER SEE ANYONE AGAIN!"

Aquarius: *chasing child with homework in their hand* COME ON (child's name) YOU NEED TO KEEP YOU'RE GRADES UP-

Pisces: "Going out with friends? You've grown up so FAST! Don't bang any cute boys/girls and remember weed sucks love you!!!!!!!!"

I tried ok?