Chapter 1

At night, Flower Street and Willow Lane.

  It was supposed to be the time of curfew, but the place was brightly lit and full of voices.

  "Guest officer, please come inside~"

  "Welcome to our Chunhua building again, sir~"

  "Yo Zhang Xiucai~ I haven't seen you for a long time~" "

  Please come inside, Mr. Li~ Chun

  Yan'er misses you~" You are looking forward to it! Today is our Lan Xin’s first night auction~ but I’ll be waiting for you~” “

  Oh, no, our Lan Xin was trained by me alone~ Then there’s no need to say much about piano, chess, calligraphy and painting~ you Feel free to bid~"

  Chunhua Building, the number one gentle township in the capital.

  The inside is resplendent and resplendent, full of voices.

  At this time, in the wing room on the second floor, a slim and beautiful woman who is all over the country and the city is standing by the window, looking at the downstairs quietly.

  Her name is Lan Xin, and she is this year's Oiran lady in Beijing.

  Mother died young, father unknown.

  Raised in the Goulan courtyard since he was a child, he is proficient in all kinds of piano, chess, calligraphy and painting, and he has also learned how to serve people.

  The so-called oiran's gimmick is nothing more than the old bustard trying to make her sell more money.

  Tonight is her first auction day, and her first benefactor has probably entered the venue, one of the many beings downstairs.

  A stranger who had never met before wanted to start a bud for her and become her first man.

  How unwilling she is, she would rather be a senior official's concubine, or be brought into the mansion by a small official, than live a life of "a pair of jade arms, a pillow for thousands of people, and a little bit of red lips for thousands of guests to taste".

  The red lips under the half-covered tulle were biting tightly, as if they were about to bleed, and a tear fell silently from the corner of the eye.

  It seems to be lamenting that she also failed to escape the fate of her mother.

  "Oh my little ancestor, why are you still here in a daze~ why don't you hurry up and get ready~ the audience is full of people who want to see you~"

  "Have you finished your makeup? Have you changed your clothes? Do you want to practice the song again? Where is Chuntao? Where did this dead girl die if she didn't stay by your side at this time?

  "

  A choking woman hurriedly opened her boudoir door and walked in.

  Lan Xin frowned unobtrusively, but went forward anyway.

  "Mother Wu." The girl's voice was as clear and melodious as an oriole, and she bowed her knees when she saw the person coming.

  "Okay, okay!" Mama Wu, the bustard of Chunhua Building, was so satisfied when she saw the graceful and beautiful Money Tree, she couldn't close her mouth with a smile.

  "Where is Chuntao! Where did such an important moment go?"

  "Hey, mom, I'm here~" A simple and honest female voice came from outside the door.

  When the old bustard saw her, she became angry and tried to hit her, but Lan Xin stopped her.

  "Mother Wu, Chuntao is indispensable for me. If you hurt her, it will spoil tonight's affairs~" "

  Okay, okay, I won't beat you."

  "Are you ready? Pipa checked Huh? Today is Lan Xin's big day, you can't make any mistakes! If there is any problem, I can't spare you!" Then she gave Chuntao a hard look.

  Lan Xin knew clearly that the words were addressed to Chuntao, but in fact they were meant for her to hear.

  Chuntao answered again and again, lowered her head, but a hint of malice flashed in her eyes.

  "Mother Wu, don't worry, Chuntao has been with me for so many years. Although she is not very good at talking, she is honest and responsible.

It's the child who grew up under your nose, don't you feel relieved? "Lan Xin chuckled, smoothed things over, and sent Mama Wu out.

  These words were talking about Chuntao, and she was also talking about herself.

  Chuntao was born by her mother's personal maid.

  She loves her as a sister, The encounters are similar. They depend on each other.

  The only difference is that her mother was deceived by the sweet words of a sour scholar who came to Beijing to rush for the exam,

  and she was rejected after giving birth. Chuntao’s mother was forced by drunken guests in the building, and she didn’t even have an explanation. I was ignorant, and didn't know how to drink the soup.

  Alas, they are all poor people.

  After seeing the bustard away, she raised her eyes to see the bustling scene downstairs, full of people, and sighed in her heart. Is there any woman who is not a bitter person?

  Like duckweed, swaying in the wind and rain, a rootless person has no home.

  She really wants to meet a man who promises her future tonight, whether it is a concubine or a concubine, famous Or no points, it is better than getting rid of this body in this brothel.

  It's a pity.

  She laughed at herself. When she was a child, the old people in the building always said that she was stupid. She came back to the brothel with her pregnancy in her arms.

  She was old enough to receive customers. She used to think so.

  Until now, when she looked at the crowd downstairs, but didn't know the future, how much she looked forward to having such a person appear.

  At the moment when Lan Xin felt sorry for herself, she didn't know that there was a pair of vicious eyes staring at her from behind.

  "Dang~" A sound of gongs and drums woke Lan Xin from her memories.

  On the stage downstairs, The old bustard had already stood up.

  "My lords and young masters~ You all came to my Chunhua Building today, it is really full of splendor~"

  "I don't need to talk nonsense, my mother Wu. I think everyone knows the highlight of tonight. Next~ let us invite~ Miss Lan Xin, who won the championship in this year's Beijing Oiran Competition last month, will perform on stage~"