Chapter 27

Afternoon, Taikoo Li.

  Hermès, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Bulgari, Tiffany, etc. are the top luxury collections.

  Looking at the dazzling array of products, Lan Xin found it very interesting to correspond to the various praises and discussions on prices and styles of these big brands by a certain software on the Internet.

  Most of the women in the previous life were not allowed to go out, and the legendary "lady comparison party" was not her turn.

  But here is very different, women are not restricted to travel, what to wear is everyone's freedom.

  These so-called luxury goods made good use of people's "vanity" for promotion, which made Lyceum find a place for Cary's 100W at once.

  Looking at all kinds of show bags, show jewelry, and even show houses, show beauty and figure in a certain software, she felt that she had found a new battlefield.

  There are so many materialistic people, why can't she be one more.

  She just likes the feeling of being noticed and envied.

  Walking past the door of one counter after another, seeing the dazzling array of clothes, bags and shoes inside, greedy eyes appeared in her eyes.

  But she didn't take a step, because it was not yet time.

  I just went to a certain fruit shop on the first floor to buy the latest mobile phone, and went to the opposite business hall to get a phone card.

  Canceling the original phone card is like erasing the people and things during the time of refuge, although few people will remember that phone number.

  I went to the cheap clothing store in the business district behind and bought a few sets of clothes worth about 100 yuan, as well as a few conservative underwear and nightdresses. She originally had the money in the card.

  As for the reason for the difference, it is nothing more than that she is wearing C's latest summer style from head to toe. When there are no imitations, she is now buying three-digit "cheap clothes".

  Following the address my aunt told me, I took a taxi back to the community where the villa is located.

  Sure enough, before reaching the gate of the community, he saw the community security guard gesturing from a distance.

  "Look, little girl, I have already said that you are not allowed to enter here, you guys, you are young and don't learn well, you just want to come to this kind of place to catch some rich men, don't you?" "Don't come, go home early and be

  honest Find a job."

  Ignoring the driver's nagging, Lan Xin scanned the QR code, paid the bill, opened the door and got out of the car, leaving only the driver to sigh.

  "All the good cabbages are delivered to the door, and they will be kicked by pigs!"

  "Excuse me, I am a guest who lives here temporarily, can you let me in?" The

  security guard looked at Lan Xin suspiciously, seeing that she was wearing a famous brand, and her appearance was stunning.

  As the security guard of the top-level community, he didn't make any mockery and directly drove people away. This point of vision is still there.

  Instead, he said politely, "Which household do you belong to? You may not be allowed to go in directly, you need to be confirmed by the head of the household."