Chapter 34

In the early morning, the dazzling sunlight penetrated the corners of the spacious bedroom, and Lan Xin woke up from her sleep.

  "Well, it hurts." She felt like her lower body was being torn apart, and her whole body was sore.

  He opened his smart eyes, looked at the ceiling, and recalled everything that happened in the past two days, as if he was dreaming.

  She actually succeeded so easily?

  Successfully took the first step and climbed into that man's bed?

  She smiled unconsciously.

  Although her experience is a bit bizarre, but the essence has just grown up, and in the eyes of some people, she is even a child.

  She knew that if measured by money, she was not at a loss.

  Even if Sheng Yanming suddenly changes her mind at this time, she can still get 100W.

  Sleeping with you for one night will give you 100W, even in your previous life, you can count as ten thousand taels of gold.

  Moreover, the procuress had to take the bulk of the money to sell herself, and the man was good at work, except that he didn't help her clean up after finishing, and there was nothing wrong with it. Thinking about it this way, she was still very happy.

  "Buzzing," she was looking up at the ceiling when the newly bought mobile phone beside the bed suddenly rang.

  She didn't even set a password, but someone sent her a text message from the WeChat that she just registered and downloaded yesterday.

  You know, she not only changed her mobile phone and mobile phone number, but also canceled all the associated accounts registered with the previous mobile phone number.

  So the only person who can send her a message at this time is

  to tap the screen, and sure enough, the message is from Sheng Yanming.

  Because the nickname is easy to recognize, it is the abbreviation of the man's name.

  Presumably, after falling asleep last night, the man turned on his phone and added it.

  "Sui Sui, are you awake? Are you still in pain? I have someone prepare the medicine by the bedside. If you can't take the medicine yourself, wait for me to go back to help you at night."

  "I opened a 200W quota for your card yesterday. Buy whatever you want. Don't care about the price of what you like. You don't need to save me money." "If you don't want to go shopping, you can

  ask someone to deliver brochures to your home for you to choose Just be happy."

  "If you want to go out, a full-time driver has been arranged for you, just make an appointment half an hour in advance, and things like yesterday will not happen again." "By the way

  , I like the underwear set last night. "

  Is this a reward for being served well? And, some hint? Although she was like a salted fish last night and didn't contribute all the way.

  Lan Xin smiled with satisfaction, with a generous financial supporter, life can be more comfortable, right?

  After all, she didn't come to pursue any love.

  Glancing at the phone, he didn't get up in a hurry, but opened a certain software and began to read various Amway posts.

  This is the software she heard when she was working. It can be regarded as the trend of young people nowadays. There are all kinds of pictures, Amway sharing, and complaints.

  She is very curious that some photos taken by the above people can become a big show off, and she is very interested in the various new styles and homework released by the men and women above.

  I learned words such as "following the trend", "flaunting wealth", "planting grass" and "net celebrity" that have been given a distinctive brand of the times.

  It's just that she didn't have any money before, so she could only look around. Now that she has an ATM behind her, can she spend money like dirt?

  Look at this group of "celebrity style" photos of Internet celebrities, whether charming, lively or cute,
Or dignified and elegant beauties of all colors, invisibly showing their exquisite life, expensive clothes, and good image.

  She was a little itchy.

  She seems to have found new fun, although such a game requires huge financial support.

  Fortunately, she has, isn't she?

  She decided that she also wanted to be an internet celebrity!

  Enthusiastically changed his name to "Xinxin is a little fairy", and then began to search for what he was looking for.

  In any era, there will be needs for women's body care. She seems to have seen it yesterday, but yesterday's attention was distracted, and she needs to find a place with a good reputation that has been serving her.

  Thinking of Sheng Yanming's unusual penis and strong desire for energy, she decided that the top priority must be to find a better private nursing care. It would be even better if it could be accompanied by other nursing programs.

  Otherwise, being fucked by that donkey dick day and night, even if this body is born to be famous, it can't hold it for a year and it will become black and loose.

  After searching one by one, I finally found a top body beauty center with a good reputation and a complete range of services.

  After looking at the project fees introduced by the blogger, even Lan Xin, who already had a 2 million quota, took a deep breath.

  Gritting her teeth, she decided to find out in person.

  Anyway, there is a cash machine behind her, and the cash machine has to work during the day, which means she is in a state of rest, doing what she wants to do.

  It just so happened that she had been to this place yesterday, and she could go shopping for some clothes by the way.

  I got out of bed with difficulty, my legs trembling, and it took me a while to get over it, and I casually put on a cheap nightdress I bought yesterday.

  She secretly scolded the owner of a certain donkey dick, and looked at the messy bed, which was already dark red after a night, her eyes flickered, but she didn't feel bad in her heart.

  First, I told my aunt to help me book a car, and then I went back to the room and looked through the "tool clothes" I bought yesterday.

  Walking to the bathroom, the clothes that the two of them threw on the floor yesterday were still there. She didn't plan to clean them up by herself, and she didn't come to be a servant for the benefactor.

  Lan Xin is such a philistine and self-interested person.

  Lan: I got the first pot of gold in my life.