CH. 7 Devil's Night

"Hannah are you ready?" I said gently knocking on her door and slightly opening it."Yeah, I'm just putting my shoes on. You can come in." "I opened the door more and stepped into Hannah's room. She looked at me and walked up to me. She was looking at my hair and said, "I love your hair, and It's so soft." She felt my hair and pushed it back behind my neck. "Thanks." I said as I smiled at her. We both heard a knock at the door, and bolted down the stairs to see who it was.I looked through the slight hole in the door and saw Chris standing with Ricky. I whisper shouted to Hannah, "Oh my gosh they're both here!" We both took deep breaths and opened the door smiling. Both of their jaws dropped at the sight of us. "Well, don't you boys look cute." Hannah said with a wink. "Hey Hannah... Long time no see..." Ricky said all mysteriously. I could see Hannah holding back all of the excitement that filled her body, but somehow she managed to only say, "Same to you dear."Chris looked at me, and then kissed me softly. "Are you girls ready to go?" He asked. We both nodded with excitement, and got into separate cars. Chris kissed me passionately once we got in the car. I tried to make him back off, but my body just wouldn't say no to him. He began to kiss my neck as I let out a slight moan. "Are you sure we have time for this?" I said breathing heavily. He pulled away and said, "Oh, don't worry we have more than enough time." then he went right back to kissing my neck.

HANNAH'S POINT OF VIEW

"It's really nice to see you again Ricky." I said shyly in the front seat of his car. Suddenly he kissed me, and I was shocked, but soon enough I just let myself fall into the kiss. "I missed you so much hannah." I smiled and said, "I missed you so much too." We both laughed at each other and then kissed one last time before we drove off on our double date.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up next to Chris in his bed. I smiled at him still sleeping, and quietly got up so I could get some coffee for the both of us. Soon I heard Hannah come down stairs, and yawn. "Hey I didn't know you spent the night with Ricky." I said groggily. "Yeah, and we did the thing you and Chris did last night." "Well, I kind of knew that was gonna happen, but how did you know that Chris and I did the thing?" Hannah cleared her throat and said, "Oh Chris fuck! Faster oh my god faster!" "Okay okay. I'll give you that one, and you weren't any quieter." I looked at her with a smug look on my face. She returned the look, and we both laughed when we couldn't stare at each other any longer.We both made coffee for Chris and Ricky, then we went to the lounge and watched hell's kitchen for a bit.We heard the boys coming down the stairs so we grabbed their coffee's and met them at the bottom of the stair case. They looked at us as if they were surprised, but they accepted the coffee's and came back with us to the lounge to continue watching hell's kitchen. Chris and I sat on the couch and I cuddled up next to him, and he put his arm around me, while Hannah and Ricky decided to go up to Ricky's room. Chris and I already knew what they were going to do. "Didn't they do that last night?" Chris asked me. "Hannah hasn't gotten laid in months." "Well, neither has Ricky so I guess I get it." "You wanna do it?" I said still looking at the tv. "Yeah..." Suddenly Chris kissed me, and the next thing I knew our clothes were off.