CH. 8 Immortals

We finished doing what we were doing, and got dressed. We both went downstairs and walked into the kitchen. "Hey Chris Hannah and Ricky left a note for us." I said as I picked up the note. "Hey guys we went back to Ricky's place. see you when we feel like seeing you, love Hannah and Ricky." Chris read. "Well, that means the more time that they're gone... The more sex we can have." Chris said as he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. "Can we take a break babe? I'm so sore." I said exhausted. "You're not going to really do that me are you?" He said as he lined my neck with kisses. I let out a moan as he did this and said, "Maybe not... But then again I am really tired..." I said between moans. Chris knew how to take control over me just with his words. It scared me sometimes, but other times it was excited me. "Chris I can't." I said as he backed away. "Okay, you owe me for this though." He said with a wink. I smiled at him, and went into the living room.

A couple hours passed, and Chris tried the same thing that he did earlier, and this time I couldn't stand it so I just gave in. Chris walked us both up to the bedroom, where he slammed me on the bed and kissed me more passionately than he ever has before. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, and before I could give him access, our tongues were in a fight. I pulled at the bottom of his shirt, and without breaking the kiss he ripped it off, and he ripped mine off without missing a beat. Eventually we both ended up in just our underwear, and teasing each other. Chris stripped me of my underwear and did the same to himself. We were both completely exposed and it was intense. He trailed kisses down my neck to my collarbone, then down to my stomach. He teased me by kissing my inner thigh before he teased my woman hood. He aggressively licked my clit while fingering me, "Oh my god, Chris." I moaned as he swirled his tongue around.

He suddenly stopped and trailed kisses back up my body, and in one swift movement he flipped himself over so I was on top of him. I straddled him as I trailed kisses down his neck. Then he stopped me by gripping my hips, and lifting me up so I was riding him. I didn't expect it so at first I was surprised, but then the shock and pained turned into pleasure. He gripped my hips more leaving his fingerprints on my hips, I moaned his name in pleasure as he slammed me into him harder. He flipped us over again so I was on my back and he was on top of me. He began to thrust into me harder as I screamed his name. "Chris I'm gonna-" "I know I want you to." He said as he cut me off. My body trembled as he picked up the pace and thrusted harder, we rode out our highs and then he collapsed next to me.

"That was probably the best sex we've ever had." He said as I cuddled up to him. "I couldn't agree more babe." I said as I was trying to catch my breath. I felt very tired and soon enough sleep consumed my body, but before I was fully asleep I felt Chris kiss my forehead and whisper, "I love you." into my ear.