CH. 5 Creatures Of The Night

CHRIS’S POINT OF VIEW

I woke up somewhere around one thirty and saw there was no one next to me. I didn’t think much of it so I just went downstairs to grab a cup of coffee. I was heading down the stairs when I tripped over something. I picked up a black necklace and knew just by the look of it that it was Heather’s. I had to give it back to her I just didn’t know how to. Am I supposed to ask her out and give it to her then? Am I supposed to just call her and say she left her necklace here? What the fuck am I supposed to do? I paced back and forth for a bit when I heard my phone ring.

“Hello?” the voice on the other side was absolutely gorgeous. It was as if I knew her. “Hi.” I replied. “Can I get my necklace from you today?” It was her. The one that I was just pacing about. “Come on Chris snap out of it.” I said to myself. “What was that?” “Oh. It was nothing. Yes you can come get your necklace today.” I looked at the floor and waited for her to respond. “Great. I’ll see you around four.” She hung up, but I wasn’t ready for her to. I wanted her to stay on the line longer so we could talk for a bit, but I knew I couldn’t do that. It would ruin everything.

HEATHER’S POINT OF VIEW

“Hey Hannah? Will you do me a favor?” I yelled into her bedroom “Sure, what do you need?” “Can you help me get an outfit ready for four?” “Another thing going on with Chris?” “Technically. I’m just supposed to be getting my necklace back from him, but I want other stuff to happen, and not the stuff that happened last night!” Was it really that bad I had to say that last sentence just so she wouldn’t say anything about it? Probably… “Yes I will help you.” I thanked her and went back into my bedroom to text Chris.

Me: Hey

Chris: Hey gorgeous

Me: well good afternoon to you too handsome

Chris: Why wouldn’t it be a good afternoon after last night? ;)

Me: Come on it couldn’t have been that great…

Chris: Oh trust me, it was even better. Do you want to do something after you get your necklace? Like go to dinner or something?

Me: I would love to

Chris: Fantastic. I’ll see you around four then?

Me: Yes you will my dark prince <3

Chris: Alright my dark princess I will see you then <3

I put my phone on the charger, and laid back on my bed, and sighed a sigh of happiness. “If I could have you whenever I wanted… I would have you all the time.” I smiled, and was interrupted by Hannah throwing clothes at me. “Here you go. You’re going to look absolutely amazing.” I looked at the clothes she threw at me, and knew that I was going to get what I wanted tonight.