Questions pt 1

Authors POV
After telling her mom about what happened yesterday Y/N was now extremely happy to go to school. She was excited to see her new boyfriend shoto.

On her way to school she kept smiling and humming to the song "Boy with Luv" by BTS ft Halsey (you can change it if you don't like it.)
                 End of POV

                    Y/N's POV
I was walking down the halls of UA when I was suddenly pulled into an empty classroom.I quickly activated my quirk and said"I'd suggest you let go of me before things get ugly" in a cold tone. I then heard a very familiar voice say"Hey relax, it's just me"
I instantly jumped on him and said"Shoto,you scared me"
"Really,you didn't seem the least bit scared to me,"He replied,I playfully punched him and said"so what's up"
                  End of POV
Shoto:I wanted to give you this,said Todoroki as he gave her a peck on the lips.
Y/N:W-what was that for *blushing*
Shoto:Since we can't be open about our relationship yet, I'll have to keep stealing these little moments*winks*
Y/N:is it just me or you've gotten way more expressive lately?
Shoto:what do you think*smiles*
Y/N: You totally have!!,she said happily
Shoto:Thanks to you,now hurry and get to class before someone sees us
Y/N:Thanks for understanding shoto
Shoto:oh wait, before you go*blushing*.... are you free Saturday?(p.s it's Thursday )
Y/N:*Smirks playfully*Are you asking me out on a date shoto
Shoto:Y-yes,so what's you answer
Y/N:yes shoto,my answer's yes
Shoto:Great, meet me at the park Saturday at 12 ok?
Y/N:Ok shoto,see you in class*kiss's his cheek*bye
Shoto:Bye Y/N

          Authors POV
She exited the empty classroom and continue walking to class 1-A with her newfound happiness.
She couldn't wait to go tell her Mom all about it. Y/N entered her classroom,took her seat and rested her head on the desk.