Answers

"Yeah, let's just trust Y/N,"they answered.
                  With Y/N
I then took out my phone and decided to text shoto.
                        Messages
Y/N:Hey Shoto,Can we talk?
I then saw shoto look at his phone and step outside.
My icyhot❤️❄️🔥:Yes, is something wrong, snowflake?
Y/N:There's something I want to talk to you about, so could we meet up after school at my house👉👈 if you don't mind.
My icyhot❤️❄️🔥:Sure,I'll meet you at xxx store then go to your house from there😊
Y/N:Sure, see you then.
I then placed my phone down on the desk as the girls came up to me.
Y/N:Hey guys,I'm sure you want answers, right? I asked
Mina:Well, yeah, but we trust you, so if you don't wanna talk about it, that's fine too.
Y/N:Actually,I plan on giving you girls an answer. *smiles* Actually, there's nothing going on between me and todoroki,he was just asking me if I saw Midoriya.
Tsu:Oh, so uraraka just read too much into the situation.
Momo: That's a nice way of putting it tsu I'd say she's being a jealous hoe.
Hagakure: Hey stop*laughs*Let's forget about that for now.
Momo:Yeah, so girls, are you free Saturday,I'm thinking of a little shopping trip *smiles*
Mina:That sounds great, but.....I have dance practice from 12-2 pm
Tsu:I'll be out of town*kero*
Hagakure:I'm free
Y/N:I have to help out my mom at the boutique. Sorry, momo
Momo:That's fine,we'll just have to reschedule afterall it wouldn't be much of  a girls' day out without all of us*chuckles.
Y/N:Yeah, it's all or nothing after all *smiles*
Tsu:Yup
Y/N:*in mind* I'm sorry, girls,I've lied to you yet again.
Mina:Hey, y/n? You ok? It looks like somethings on your mind.
Tsu:Yea,  you spaced out for a bit.
Y/N:*chuckles awkwardly*Uh yea,  sorry about that. I was just thinking about something *smiles*
Momo:Well, let's go it's time for lunch.

                   At The Cafeteria

(Y/N's POV)
The girls and I entered thecafeteriaa where we saw the boys already seated with the trays filled with food,I quickly scanned the room for shot and  then gave him a small smile we he noticed me.
Mina then looked at me andasked,  "Hey Y/,  they have korean food as well toda. Whichh are you choosing?". "I'm gonna go with the korean food today." I replie,  picking you my tra and  then walking along the line to pick up my food. "Since you two have already collecte,  go get a table for us." Said momo moving up in the line. "O, mom,m" I answered, stifling my laugh as Mina and I went to find a suitable table. It didn't take long as we found one close to  the boys,we sat down and waited for the others.Soon after the girls came with their trays and sat down as we began eating and having small talk. I was in the process of eating a piece of gimbap when Mina said, "Hey Y/N, I think Todoroki likes you." Causing Me to choke on the sushi. I grabbed the juice I had on my tray to wash it down as I said, "W-what makes you say that, Mina?" "Well you know how he hardly smiles, right?Well, as you started walking up to this table, I saw him smile, and also, he was kind of staring at you a while ago." She finished. I laughed, hiding my blush as I said, "You're imagining it,maybe he wasn't even looking at me."
"Whatever you say Y/N"she responded, going back to her food, and so did the rest of us.

                TimeSkip(Authors POV)

School was finally over for the day as everyone happily left UA thinking about their plans for the weekend.Y/N was walking down the street as she say Shoto waiting for her at their meeting point happiness flooded her body as she ran and hugged him tightly. He was caught off guard by her actions, but nonetheless, he still wrapped his arms around her waist and returned the hug. "Is everything ok?" He asked, combing through her hair with his fingers. "Yeah, I just want to hug you." She answered with a blush, then breaking the hug. She then pecked him on the lips and started walking off with a mischievous smile. He immediately walked up,hugged her from behind and buried his face in her neck. "I love you" He spoke out softly. She smiled and said "I love you too" then they continued walking to Y/Ns house. They reached the house, as Y/N opened the door and stepped in saying"Mom we're here." Her mother immediately sped down the stairs and held shoto's hand saying "Hi welcome to our home I'm Megan L/N,you can just call me mom though,y/n's told me so much about you."
  Shoto's POV
I was surprised by how fast her mother came up to me and how happy she was. While I was still processing everything, I heard my snowflake say "Mom slow down he's not going anywhere." Then she giggled. Mrs L/N stepped back and said, "My apologies,I got a bit overly excited. You can go take a seat in the living room, and I'll bring out some snacks *smiles*." Then she left as Y/N guided me to the living room. We took a seat as her mom came out with a tray filled with chocolates,chips,orange juice and some cookies. "It's just us mom we don't need that much" Said y/n. Her mother then smiled and said "I know,I know I just got carried away,I'll go get your father and the twins so shoto can meet them" we replied with a simple "ok" then she went upstairs. Not long after she returned with the rest of the family. Y/N then stood up and said"ok so this is my dad Theo L/N and the twins Yuki and Leon" Her dad then shook my hand and said "nice to finally meet you shoto,you can me Theo or dad" "nice to meet you too Dad"i responded then I heard a soft voice say "so you're big sis' boyfriend hmm I like you already" Said Yuki,Leon then said "If big sis likes you then we like you too". I was amazed at the warm environment I was in...I couldn't believe that it was possible to be this happy while being apart of such a powerful family....somehow they just made me feel like I belong. I was snapped out of my trance by my sweet snowflake who then asked "Hey sho? Are you ok? *touches his cheek* you're crying." "I-I'm sorry,everything's fine I'm just not used to feeling so loved or wanted" I replied honestly. They all hugged me as Mrs L/N said "From now on we're your second family no matter what happens ok?we understand what you and you siblings had to go through growing up with Endeavor so we promise you'll always feel loved over here,this is now your second home. *smiles*" "Thank you" I replied as they then let go and I wiped my tears away. This was the happiest I've ever felt in a long while.