The Reveal

We were now back at UA as they insisted on having me checked despite me telling them multiple that I was fine. At the current moment, the pros were in the conference room having a discussion regarding the masked man with the ability to nullify quirks. The class, my siblings,shoto, and I were seated in the lounge as they were eager to hear my explanation. "Ok, so shoto, and I have been dating for a few days now" I spoke before getting cut off by uraraka shouting "You fucking whoring bitch,how dare you take my man,he was supposed to be mine!!"And that's exactly why I told sho I wanted to keep it a secret...Uraraka please to control yourself.....even a wild animal knows when to submit." I spoke as she stormed out of the room. I sighed and said, "I wanted to keep it a secret for a while because I wasn't ready to deal with the drama that is ochaho- I mean ochaco sorry. Basically, that's it, girls." I finished resting my head in shoto's lap as leon was admiring shotos hair, and yuki started braiding mine. "Hey, it's fine, girl. I totally understand,nobody wants to deal with ochaco and her drama."Thanks for understanding." I replied.

With the LOV
"Where the hell is Toga? She owes us an explanation for letting her escape!" Shouted Shigaraki in anger. "Woah there, calm down, Shigaraki,I'm sure she'll have a good explanation besides....we would've been fucked either way." Said twice. "Shut up! Of course, you'd defend your friend." He replied. "It's not about defending her. None of us predicted that Mako or Fireball would be there,we know she's their daughter, but we thought they'd just send Aizawa and 1A like last time." Replied kurogiri, placing a hand on his shoulder.

Back at UA(in the meeting room)
"OK, so Y/N, have you figured out exactly why they need you?" Asked Mr Aizawa.
"Not exactly,I just know they want to use my blood manipulation,however it seems that since none of them know how to use it they'd fine some way to get me to do their biding."I responded as my I heard a notification come in on my phone. Remembering the exchange with Toga, I immediately looked, and sure enough, the message read. "Hey, Y/N....Its toga." I smiled and replied with" Hi Toga, are you ok? Did you go back?they didn't do anything, right?" "Y/N please put down the phone. This is important," said All Might. I then looked at him and said "Sorry this is important too....if I'm right, we'll get some insider information on the LOV."Very well, carry on, and let us know what you get." He replied as all eyes were on me. Just then, the next message came in.

Messages:
Toga: Listen Y/N I still haven't decided yet, but....I still want you to be safe, so I'll let you in on something, but you must promise me something too.

Y/N:I understand Toga,whatever it is, you can tell me.
Toga:Promise me you'll still be my friend, and you won't let them hurt twice.
Y/N: Sure, Toga, I promise,I'll always be your friend I'll make sure twice is safe too.
Toga:Thanks....at the hideout in Oklahoma, the abandoned bar at 23rd Street Ave. There's another underground bunker. that's where he has some experimental clones they all have different random quirks he needs your blood manipulation to activate and control them.
Y/N:That's valuable information. Thanks toga,do you know anything about the guy in the mask,then who managed to nullify my quirk?
Toga:Yea,he's Hinori Kuma he's an experiment. I don't know who created him or why, though, but I have a good grasp on his powers....he can nullify quirks, but only for 4 1/2minutes and he has to be in a 4km radius he also has to keep on the mask,seem like it gives him his quirk also he has the ability to temporarily control anyone who sees his face if he pleases...that's all.
Y/N: Thank you, Toga. I promise I won't let you down.
Toga:Bye for now.
Y/N:Be safe out there... please

End of message

"There,Toga just provided us with some real valuable information*projects messages* with this, we can accurately plan our strategy." I stated."Wonderful Y/N,you've gained her trust,she'll prove useful to us in the future should she decide to stay with us."Said principal Nezu. "I think you have the wrong idea, principal....I'm not using her, nor do I intend to I truly wish to save her,she's just lost and trying to find her way I made her a promise and I'm going to fulfill it." I stated in a very serious tone.
He chuckled and said, " Yes, of course, Y/N, we won't interfere with you carrying out your promise."Good," my mom stated, then saying. "The pros will start strategy planning for now,it's a Saturday, the kids can go back home,we'll keep everyone updated," my father added as we left for home.

At Home.
"Sis, when's mom coming back?" Asked Yuki."They're having a discussion at school, but I'm sure she'll be back soon,mom doesn't like being around Endeavor." I stated "Ooh why doesn't Mama like being around him?isn't he shoto's father? " asked Leon curiously. "Well, yes, he is sho's father, but he's done some things that mom and dad don't approve of....things that ended up hurting sho." I responded. "Well, I don't like him either," he answered. "Yeah,we like shoto, so we don't like anyone or thing that hurts him." Added Yuki. I then laughed and said,"Well, that's an interesting way of thinking." That's when I noticed the time it was now. 3:05 p.m., so I asked ,"Hey, what do you guys want for dinner?" "JAPANESE CURRY!!" They responded enthusiastically. "Ok then,you can go play, and I'll let you know when it's done, ok? I spoke, getting the ingredients from the fridge and starting the dinner preparations.

30 minutes later
"Yuki,Leon, time for dinner." I called out as I heard hurried footsteps coming to the dining room. "We're here," They both said in unison. "Have a seat,I'll bring your dinner out." I then went back to the kitchen and came out with 3 plates of curry,3 glasses of orange juice, and 3 sets of utensils. Of course, I used my blood manipulation to carry some of it. I then placed them on the table and sat down.

 I then placed them on the table and sat down

"いただきます(itadakimasu)"