Choices

It's been 2 weeks since the kidnapping incident. Of course, some of the kids were still on edge. However, they still had to go about their day. After all, if they didn't do their best, there'd be no heros of tomorrow. Toga was gradually supplying Y/N with small bits of information, and through these small interactions, they became closer.

Messages:
Toga: Hey,Y/N,you have a moment?
Y/N: Yeah, Toga, what's up? Are you ok?
Toga: Mhm,can you meet me at the train station down in shibuya this evening,we need to talk. In person.
Y/N:Sure,I'll meet you there at about 3:30 that ok?
Toga:Yes, it's fine,just as long as you get here.
Y/N: OK, I'll see you then.

End of messages

"I wonder what she wants to talk about," y/n thought. "Hey baby,what's got you so lost in thought?" Asked shoto, hugging her from behind. "Well, it's Toga. She wants to meet up in shibuya,I guess I just spaced out thinking about her, " She responded.

"Don't think too much of it. Maybe she's come around and decided to join you. Whatever the case is, just know you did your best, and I'm proud." Replied shoto. "Yeah,thanks a lot, shoto. I'm so happy to always have you here by my side." He responded, saying,"I should be the one saying that,I'll always be by your side."

Their eyes met each others lips, sending a very clear message, and just as they were leaning closer, the door busted open, and in came a fuming ochaco. "Cut that lovey dovey shit,you're still at school,not your homes or whatever." She yelled.

Shoto looked at her clearly, angry, and said, "Do you ever shut up?seriously you're annoying as fuck,you do this everytime Y/N and I are together,what's your fucking problem?"
"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MINE,WITH ME NOT HER!" She screamed out. "What does that bitch have that I don't huh,what makes her so much more appealing than me huh what's so special about Y/N L/N." She finished as a slap landed on her cheek Leaving her stunned.

Shoto's POV
As uraraka finished her sentence before, I could even think about it,I had already landed a hard slap on her face. I felt no particular way about it, so I started speaking.

"First of all, uraraka,I've never once viewed you as a potential partner, so this whole fantasy you've made up in your head about us,erase it,you have never and will never be special to me,I knew you went around telling people we were together and I said nothing because I hoped you'd come to your senses and stop but it seems I have to stop you myself.

The one I love is and always has been Y/N. Remember that." I finished as she ran out crying. Y/N then looked at me and said, "sho, maybe you were a little hard on her." I just shrugged and sat down waiting for the others and Mr Aizawa so class can start.

                  Timeskip(slight smut ahead)
Y/N's POV
We were still in class which was now darker as all the lights were turned off and a detailed file on the members of the LOV was being projected onto the board for us to go over.I was listening to Mr Aizawa when I felt a hand latch onto my leg, caressing it,I looked over at shoto who's seat was notably closer to mine as he's hands traveled further up my leg and under my skirt he stopped for a moment looking at me for confirmation.

I nodded my head, signaling that he could continue, so he shifted my underwear to the side and gently rubbed my clit causing me to bite my lip and supress my moan. I yelped out loud when he shoved his finger inside me without any warning.

"Is everything okay, Y/N?" Asked Mr Aizawa "Y-Yea-ah I just remembered the feeling of Shigaraki's crusty ass hands, " I spoke, squeezing shoto hand, trying to get him to slow down. "Yeah, you're right, he's skin does look real crusty," said Mr. Aizawa, looking at the picture of Shigaraki being projected on the board.

The class then erupted in laughter due to his comment. I let out a small sigh of relief but immediately had to cover my mouth when shoto started moving his fingers even faster inside me. It was taking everything I had to keep quiet when I felt a knot in my stomach before I could let shoto know I came all over his fingers.

I was panting heavily trying to catch my breath when I saw shoto lick his fingers with a satisfied smirk. As if right on que, Mr Aizawa said, "That's it for class today and shut down the projector as all the lights came back on." I was surprised when I looked over to shoto whose seat was already back in its original position.

A smile unknowingly crept onto my face as I then checked the time when I remembered I had to meet Toga. Shoto and I were the last to head to the door, and then Mr Aizawa stopped me and said, "Be sure to go change before you start doing a lot of walking around."

I immediately understood what he meant, and my face erupted into a embarrassed blush. "How did you know?" I asked. He looked at me with that. "Are you serious look?" and said, "Y/N, are you forgetting I was once a teenager too?" Then he left.

Shoto, who was standing a bit further away, came up to me and said, "What was that about?" looked at him with a smile and said " I want to kill you so bad right now but I gotta get to the bathroom and change so no one finds out about that little stunt of yours in class." He gave me a little peck on the cheek and said "Sorry snowflake." I just smiled and went on my way.