A Date with Danger Pt 1

Trigger warning ⚠️: There will be mentions of blood and fighting in this chapter as Y/N's quirk is mainly focused on the control of blood.

                          Y/N POV
I woke up with a smile on my face, remembering yesterday's happenings,I was extremely happy at how well my family got along with shoto. We played games and talked for hours until he had to go home. I was so shocked at how the twins cried when he had to leave, but I'm even more excited for what's to come. Today is now Saturday and of course I have a date with my love. I smiled and got out of bed, checking the clock. "Oh, it's just 6am,I have a good amount of time then." I smiled, heading downstairs where I was greeted with my mom and dad making out in the kitchen. This was a normal site for me afterall they were still quite young. My mom was 45, and my dad was 47, and might i add they were still fine as hell. I smiled and  said, "You know I never get tired of watching you guys." their heads immediately spun around upon hearing my voice. "Good morning mom,dad, what's for breakfast?" I asked, taking an apple from the counter. My mother then laughed and said, "Good morning, sweetheart. I'm making omurice with coffee for us and green tea for the twins. Be a dear a get them down here for me, please." "ok, mom." I then went back up the stairs up to the third floor as I entered the twins' room where I saw leon slowly waking up. "Good morning, big sis." Said Leon in a low voice. "Good morning, leon*kisses his cheek*Let's wake up yuki then go downstairs to eat."I answered, turning to yuki, whose eyes were now fluttering open. "Good morning yuki did you sleep well?"I asked, smiling. "Good morning, big sis,brother. Yes, I had this awesome dream where you and shoto got married," She happily announced. My cheeks blushed bright red as I said, "w-what a nice dream come on now breakfast is ready." I added, holding their hands, and we descended the third floor.

We reached the dining room, and the twins' eyes immediately lit up, seeing their favorite breakfast waiting the table. They both gave mom a tight hug, saying that you as we all then sat around the table enjoy our breakfast. My mom then looked at me and asked, "What are your plans for the rest of the day, sweetie?" "Other than my 12pm date with shoto literally nothing, "I replied with a sigh. Dad then looked at me and Said "that's good. When you're back, we can have a little movie night" "Sounds good" I responded, finishing up my food then helping mom wash up. I later went back to my room,did some homework, when I heard my phone notification go off. I smiled when I saw who the message was from.

Messages:
My Icyhot❤️❄️🔥:Good morning, Snowflake. How's your day going?
Y/N:Good morning babe,everything's fine so far. I can't wait to see you.
My Icyhot❤️❄️🔥:I miss you so much,I know I was just there yesterday, but it feels like a year.
Y/N:Oh shoto, have I told you before just how happy you make me?
My Icyhot❤️❄️🔥:I'm sure you'll have plenty of chances to tell me, sweetheart.

We kept chatting, and before we knew it, the time was now 10am. We ended our conversation as we had to go get ready. I took a shower then stepped into my walk-in closet to pick up the outfit I prepared beforehand. (You can go with whatever you imagine if you don't like it.)

)

I then straightened my hair, adding a few curls, grabbed my purse, and took a final look at myself in the mirror. "Perfect."I spoke, shoving my black card and some hard cash in my purse before taking my phone and snapping a few quick pic, then heading downstairs.

I walked down, and my mothers eyes lit up when she saw me. She gave me an encouraging smiles as she said"Go have fun and tell shoto I said hi,the driver's waiting to drop you off." "Ok mom,I'll let you know how I went when I come back" I replied, leaving the house as I saw one of the L/N family drivers waiting beside a black BMW. He opened the door for me to get in as I greeted him with a smile and headed to the park.

Timeskip
I reached the park and immediately spotted shoto, who was wearing a white dress shirt, and pants with a small bouquet of Daisy's in his hand. "Hello beautiful," he said, handing me the flowers. I smiled and gave a him a light peck on the cheek before intertwining our fingers as we started walking towards the Cafe. We first got a cup of then decided on what we'd be having for lunch."Wait, here I'll go order for us" Said shoto, getting up and heading to the cashier the returning with a tray with F/f and some cold soba. "That's your favorite, right?" I asked. "Yeah I love cold soba"He responded with a smile. I unintentionally said "yeah and I love you." Upon realizing what I just said out load my face erupted in a deep blush which just got worse when he kissed me and Said "I know you do,I'm sure you know I love you more." I smiled then continued eating as we occasionally fed each other of bite or own dish and took some photos. Just as I was getting up yo go pay he grapped my hand and said"please let me" I tried protesting but he looked at me with a serious face as he said "Y/N sit down." I was surprised but immediately took a seat as he smiled and said,"That wasn't so hard now. Was it" and went to pay. Unbeknownst to any of us danger was lurking close behind.

                        Shoto's POV
I was heading back to Y/N when I heard screaming and say some people running. I heard a very familiar voice say "Blood manipulation,blood strings" "Y/N" I shouted as I ran to her there I saw her surrounded by the league of villans I immediately separated them using my ice to create a wall as Y/N came up to me "are you ok Snowflake?" I asked with worry. "I'm fine, sho,"she replied as I saw a small ball of blood form beside her. My attention snapped back to the villans in front of us as I saw dabi melt through my ice wall. "Listen, I'm kind of in a hurry right now, so just hand over the L/N kid, and nobody's gets hurt.....badly," said dabi, walking up to us. 
"I think not," said Y/N as she used the blood like a rope wrapping it around his neck , throwing him into the masked villain in the corner. Just as she did this I saw dabi smirk and say something to the masked man who nodded his head "Y/N get back, something up" I announced, making her jump back to my side. As she returned, I tried using my ice to freeze dabi. However, he dodged, and delivered a kick embedded with flames as he sent me flying into a wall. The masked man then placed a hand on the now distracted Y/N who immediately kick him into a wall. "That's it I've had enough of you villans"Said Y/N getting ready to attack as I came up to her.

Y/N's POV
I was getting ready to use endgame and that's when I realize...My quirk....was cancelled. "My quirk....I can't use my quirk!!" I shouted just then the masked man jumped towards shoto and that's when it hit me....my quirk stopped working after her touched me. "DON'T LET HIM TOUCH YOU SHOTO,HE'LL CANCEL YOUR QUIRK!!" He managed to dodge intime as I felt a cloth over my mouth and nose and I remembered....the other villans were still here. I was losing my consciousness as kurogiri was dragging me into a portal with him. The last thing I heard was shoto screaming my name before I completely lost consciousness.

How did you guys feel about this chapter?

What do you think happens next?

Is there anything you'd like to see in future chapters? Let me know