𝔅𝔢 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔣𝔲𝔩. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔞 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢

With a slow movement, he took of the mask, as I stared into the eyes of my biggest enemy.

Mattheo Marvolo Riddle

R A V E N

We stared intensely into each other's eyes for a few seconds without breaking off any eye contact. I knew that Mattheo would one day follow Voldemord, but I didn't think this would happen so early. I knew Mattheo from my time at Hogwarts, as he was always a class above me for a few years, until one day he disappeared from Hogwarts for no reason. Nobody knew what had happened to him, for a few months even the rumor went around that he had been killed, which unfortunately was not the case. Mattheo and I have never liked each other and calling him my lord made me sick.

Only when he turned his gaze away from me after a few seconds did I realize that I was holding my breath and blew all my remaining air out of me. I looked at him closely from head to to toe. He had changed a lot since I last saw him. He had definitely grown, and had also built up quite a lot of muscles. But something about him remained the same. Something that made Mattheo Marvolo Riddle. His outrageously attractive grin. His grin was always halfway a smile, halfway a threat. But I would never be able to understand how every girl can be so addicted to his gaze. All I felt in eye contact with this monster was pure hatred and the urge to run out of the hall and throw up. And I knew that he felt exactly the same way about me.

M A T T H E O

Under my father's command, I pulled my mask off my face and looked into the large crowd in front of me. I hated every single person I had to look into the face of my suffering there. But one person immediately struck me, her eyes literally pierced me. Raven Amirez. Daughter of Asmodeus Amirez, one of the biggest and strongest Death Eaters. What could not be said of his daughter. Raven was a little petite girl who definitely didn't belong in this dark world and should best just be pushed into a field of flowers. I knew her from my time at Hogwarts because she usually had the same classes as me. However, I have never been able to stand this little bitch. And she knew that too. Because the look she gave me was filled with pure hatred. And I enjoyed every second of it.

I turned my gaze away from her, but noticed that she continued to stare at me, which i didn't care much about . Today would be the day when I would finally get the say about the Death Eaters and I won't let this be ruined by a little nothing like her.

„My son will now be your second ruler from this second. From now on, he will also lead the next attacks and carry them out with the necessary men. However, he does not get all the power over you. Because since you are aware, I am and will remain your master until my last breath. From now on he will still learn to lead you alone because a small mistake in the future and you may wave goodbye to your little lousy life. If this has entered all your little brains, I would say let the ball begin. Lucius?? LUCIUS?? My father screamed through the whole hall.

„Yes, my lord?" Lucius said with a somewhat trembling voice while he ran cautiously to Voldemord's throne. I could never understand how my father could like Lucius. He was definitely the wrong person for the post of bodyguard and assistant Death Eater. He reminded me of a Dollar Store Barbie doll, which probably wouldn't impress the enemy so much. But as long as I didn't have to come to terms with him, I didn't care.

„Open the ball." Now let's go, what are you looking at me for?". „Of course my Lord, excuse me," Lucius said and gave the sign to all Death Eaters that the ball could begin.

R A V E N

Lucius gave the sign to all Death Eaters that the ball was now starting. For me, better said, my sign of freedom. Because now I could leave this cruel table and go to Pansy. Without giving my father a last look, I ran towards the door to look for Pansy. But no matter where in the hall I was looking for her, she was nowhere to be found, which was very atypical for Pansy. She never went anywhere without telling anyone, but her family didn't even know where she was. I was just about to run out of the wooden door to look for her outside, but I bumped into someone and almost fell to the ground. I just wanted to curse this person to hell because I already had a bad day anyway, but noticed that luckily it was only Lorenzo.