ℭ𝔬𝔩𝔡 ℌ𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔰, ℭ𝔬𝔩𝔡 ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱

And at that moment I stood face to face with the devil himself.

R A V E N

I didn't know how to react, because this came more than just unexpectedly. I didn't see any reason for him to ask me for a dance. I was neither his forcibly married nor did we like each other. The thoughts just buzzed around in my head that I didn't notice that I was clawing into his hand. I pulled away from his touch as quickly as I could and took another step back. His hand felt ice-cold, like his heart that he probably doesn't even own.

„What the hell Amirez?! No fucking need to claw yourself into my hand," he said in a very annoyed voice. „Cut the shit Riddle, what do you want?" „At the request of the dark lord, I have to tell you something. So don't worry voluntarily, I won't change a word with you."

Okay, I can't believe I thought he would ask me for a dance. Actually good that he didn't do it, because all I would have done afterwards would be to throw up. His touch alone gave me memories of hell. Not all demons lived in hell, and Mattheo Riddle was definitely one. Nevertheless, I was curious what he had to tell me so important.

„Your father has to go to Paris with the Carrows at short notice, which means for you you will stay with the Malfoys today. Draco will pick you up later and show you your room for the next few days. Your dinner with the Yaxleys will be postponed until your father comes back. Nevertheless, you will have to talk to Keres during your father's absence. „Ugh, are you serious?" I said annoyed. „Not my command. If you have a problem with that, don't talk my mouth full and go to your father and cry."

Oh how I hated this boy.

„You hate me, but you don't know me. How cute," he said with an evil smile on his face.

His talent for legilimency  was definitely known, and the fact that he was just swirling around in my thoughts gave me more than just the rest. „Okay Riddle, you have done your important task to deliver a message to me. How about we go our own ways again?" I said and walked in the other directon. I heard him murmur a little softly but I didn't understand what he said, which was a good thing.

I had no idea what kind of conversation that was, but it felt like a free ride to hell. A good thing about it was that I didn't have to see my father for a while and was allowed to stay with Malfoys. I loved Narcissa and Lucius because they felt like a second family to me. Even though Lucius was very strict, he was more of a father to me than my producer himself. Narcissa has always been there for me since my mother's death, as I never had a female caregiver when I grew up. She had taught me and learned all the important things as a woman. And Draco. Oh, I could talk a novel about Draco. He was my brother, whether blood relatives or not.

„Oh Raven, there you are. Where have you disappeared for so long now, please?" Pansy asked me, who suddenly appeared in front of me. „Long story, but it's not that important either. I am going to stay with the Malfoys for a few days, as my father suddenly had to go to Paris. „Oh my god why didnt he just take you with him or something. Do you know how romantic you would have had it in Paris?" „Well, not really. I would be with my father for days in a country where I could not escape from him. Don't know if that would have been so great." „Comon you should give a flying fuck to your father. Paris is the city of love, you could have found your soulmate!" „I think it's great that you have such hopes for me, but no thanks." We just laughed and talked about random things that just came to mind.

M A T T H E O

I walked to my mother who already greeted me with her world-famous laugh. „Oh Mattheo, there you are. I was already expecting you," she said with the ugliest face I've ever seen. „What do you want mother." „Oh, why in such a bad mood? Be happy, you can now kill anyone without having an excuse for it. „I never had one before," I said and walked through the ice-cold corridor towards the chamber. The cold felt surprisingly pleasant down here.