ℌ𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤

A Red Pheonix / The Sign of the Order of the Pheonix

R A V E N

There was unrest in the hall and everyone jumped around and tried to save themselves. Nobody knew what would happen next. Although the death eaters were trained for such situations, no one could expect the surprising attack of the order. Around us, figures in red robes suddenly appeared and were wildly shooting around them with the darkest death spells you could imagine.

The order took its revenge on the dark side

Death Eaters were called up and fought against the red people, while most people tried to save themselves. It was a pure battlefield, and I was in the middle of it. Since the hall was cramped with people, it was very easy to meet several people at a time with a curse. The people in here fell down like dead rats and everywhere you looked were puddles full of blood. I took Pansy by the hand and ran with her to the end of the hall. „Pansy, you listen to me well now. You grab me by my shirt and don't let it go no matter how difficult it is, okay? All you have to do is duck and run after me," I said and took my wand forward. She grabbed me by my shirt and I dragged us around the hall. It was a long way and every second of our lives was at stake. No matter where you looked, death refugees flew through the hall „Pansy duck !!" I said hastily and pressed her on the floor. Another second and she could have left her soul in the manor.

I dragged her further and saw a dead persons body laying on the floor. At first I couldn't identify his face because it was demolished and half of it was burned. However, I quickly realised who had chosen death next. Theodore

My heart burst and all I had in me was anger. An anger that could not be described. But I was also scared. And felt a grief that slowly made my body weak. However, I knew that now only something is important. Control your emotions.

When we were in the back corner of the hall, I dragged Pansy to me and saw if she was okay. Fortunately, she was unharmed and didn't realise that we had just lost a good friend to the dark war. A death curse made its direct route in our direction, and I knew that this would now be the end, as I could no longer fend him off in time. „Protego!" A person called behind us and a protective shield formed in front of us, which sent the spell back to the person and immediately put them over. I took a deep breath and wondered who could see the spell coming so quickly. It was Draco who grabbed me and Pansy by the hand and continued to drag us along the wall. You couldn't see anything clearly because everything was still full of fog and the hall was full of corpses. We hurled to the next corner of the hall, which was right next to the exit. We had to reconsider every step we took, because every second a death curse could hit us. Your mind is a weapon, keep it loaded.

The Death Eaters had overtaken the number of people of the Order and it was now known that if the Order tried to fight us even longer, this would only be a burial place for them. However, they were still not allowed to be underestimated. In a fight theyre lethal. Around each other, they melt. You knew their weakness. And those were their own people. We arrived at the last corner, but a red figure stopped us to go further. She took off her hood and now revealed her identity. Morona Dolohow was under the red coat.

And now you knew who had betrayed the dark side, because she actually belonged to a Death Eater family. The Dolohows were loyal members of the Death Eaters, but their daughter apparently was not. Since me and Morana knew each other since Hogwarts, she just looked at us, grabbed her wand and dived under the crowd again. However, that was a very bad idea. If they now knew that the Dolohows were to blame for the attack, they would now look for her, and put the greatest torture on her. „Pansy, Raven come on, we don't have time!" Draco said and ran with us to the exit that was still locked. „Draco, how do you open the door??" I asked him hastily. „I'm not sure" he said and tried any door opening spell, but none worked. „Would you like a little help?" Said an unknown person who pointed his magic wand at the lock and opened it after a few seconds. Without thinking, we ran out of the hall from the manor, where death eaters had set off to leave no one in and out.