𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔪𝔢 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔡𝔬

I looked at at hear and finally realized what love is

R A V E N

He couldn't confess to me what he felt, but he could show it to me. He took his hand and closed it tightly in mine. He put his forehead against mine and closed his eyes. I had to trust him for this magic, but I did it blindly. I took a deep breath in and out and tried to calm down. I had to be deeply relaxed to take this step with him. I focussed on his heartbeat and took a deep breath again. And this time it worked. I saw it only very weakly, and also very blurred, but I saw it. And what he showed me was indescribable. As I said, he couldn't tell me what he felt, but he could show me. He knew every secret of legilimency, and he also knew how to show feelings only with pictures. I noticed how my heartbeat got faster and I became nervous. The feelings he showed me were indescribable and I couldn't find words for it.

My love for him happened faster than I could really realise, but it was all the stronger. Two broken souls found their healing in each other and connected without any thought. I noticed how the pictures slowly disappeared and everything went black. He slowly took his forehead from mine and looked at me. I didn't have my eyes open, but I felt his intense look without thinking about. However, I opened my eyes anyway and looked directly into his. He smiled, which immediately gave my body goosebumps. Everything about him just makes me weak, and I couldn't change anything about it. However, I didn't want to change it either way. Falling in love with the devil was like playing with fire. Dangerous and hot. And as long as you were careful, you didn't burn yourself.

Me and him always, almost.

Again and again.

We were always on the verge of almost.

Never nothing.

Never something.

M A T T H E O

Me and her would always be unfinished business.

I think we're just gonna have to be secretly in love with eachother and leave it like that.

Even though we never said it to eachother in words.

We knew.

Separated by the fear of getting close, we still managed to get to each other.

What made us so beautiful is that we were never likely to happen.

Souls dont meet by accident.

And my soul lost itself in hers.

At least i had the courage to lose myself in something i truly wanted.

- Small time jump forward-

R A V E N

„Really Pansy?" I said and laughed at her. „Hey, don't judge me okay," she said and we laughed at each other until our bellies hurt. „I think someone is looking for you" I said when I saw Blaise standing in front of the door and giggled. „I'll be right back, okay?" She said and went to Blaise. I sat down on the floor in front of the sofa and thought. Life felt really right, and I enjoyed every second of it. I looked at the ring on my finger and smiled. I know what you are thinking now and no, we are neither married nor engaged. It was a promise ring filled with his blood. He had the same, only with my blood. You're probably thinking now who's doing something like that, please. Well, exactly us. It was kind of our thing.