𝔉𝔩𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥

For most people its history now. But for me whenever I close my eyes it all comes back clearly.

R A V E N

I stared at the lake without finding words. A small tear rolled over my cheek at the memories that gradually shot into my head. All I wanted to avoid at the moment was just that. To be here again. To remember my old life again. The me before the war. Ill never be that me again. The thought of it killed everything that still lived inside of me. I was shaking all over my body. I didn't want to be here anymore. I didn't want to fight my memories anymore. The memories that were supposed to show the best time of my life now showed the worst.

I want to go back. Back to the time before it was too late. When we were still running around Hogwarts laughing and feeling safe with each other. We enjoyed the time and didn't worry about the future. We always knew not all of us are going to make it out alive. But we never cared about that. Because we enjoyed our lives together as long as we could. No one could know that this suddenly changed from one day to the next.

„I'm sorry we're right here," Keres said and tried to loosen up the mood. Your father insisted that we come here. „My father, my father. Everything is always my father's fault," I hissed at him. „I know that we don't know each other well, and you don't have a pure interest in me either, but if you want to tell me why this place is so important to you, you are welcome to do so," he said and gave me a little smile.

„Weren't you at Hogwarts?" I asked him and wiped away my tears. „No, my family never wanted me to go there. I've been taught from home since I was little," he told me. „Oh, that's sad," I said and gave him a pitiful smile. „Why sad?" He asked me slightly confused. You know, Hogwarts wasn't just a school. It was a home for all students. Since we only spent most of our time there and were always together, we grow up together like a big family. We were always there for each other when something happened and never worried about the future. We lived our lives as if we had endless time. Even with most teachers, people got along well. It was a magical place that became a bloody battlefield from one day to the next. Hogwarts was once a home for certain students and now their grave towns," I told him and noticed how the tears began to come again.

He didn't say anything about it and stroked my back. I couldn't do all that anymore. I couldn't stand here and suppress my memories. They flooded my head and destroyed my soul. No matter how hard i tried to get rid of them, they were stuck with me.

Hey, look, I know your father wanted us to be here. But I see how it destroys you inside. Let's go back and we'll see each other another time?. Il tell your father that everything went well. I don't want you to think from the beginning I'm a bad person to take you here," he said and took my hand. I nodded gratefully and he apparated us back to the manor.

„Get some rest  Raven, you deserve it. You are mentally very bad. I'll get back to you, okay?" He told me and gave me a light hug. I gratefully accepted his hug and waved goodbye to him when he apparated away from the manor. I was more than just surprised by the day. I really thought it would get worse. The meeting brought back several trauma experiences, but I felt myself comfortable in his presence, because he knew how to deal with people in a right way. He was neither brutal or dindt force me to do something I didn't want. Slowly I got the feeling that I had a little luck with Keres. Nevertheless, I was still not enthusiastic about the marriage.

I made my way to my room as quickly as possible and checked that no one saw me. I couldn't risk someone knowing what happened. I literally stormed into my room and closed the door behind me. I threw my dress on the floor, put on my Slytherin sweater and sat down in the corner of the room. And everything I did for the rest of the day was to wish I was one of the people who went down with Hogwarts.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 | 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘰 𝘙𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें