Prologue

Allister pov

The thunderstorm around my father castle was music to my ears. The rain hit the windows hard like rocks while  lighting flashed through the night sky and the thunder boomed shacking the windows while the wind howled like a banshee shaking the windows. I was training with my mentor Alucard in one of the training rooms in the castle dodging shots after shots from his Hellsing ARMS .454 Casull Auto. (a/n:usually referred to simply as "Casull")

The bullets zoomed by me  while I dodged each one of them rushing  towards Alucard with blinding speed getting close enough  to grab his arm and delivered a punch to the face before he fire more shots from his gun but I dodged them at point blank ...

The bullets zoomed by me  while I dodged each one of them rushing  towards Alucard with blinding speed getting close enough  to grab his arm and delivered a punch to the face before he fire more shots from his gun but I dodged them at point blank range and  uppercut  him sending him flying into the air and I followed up  unleashing  a fury of punches and kicks before grabbing him and did a spin dive towards the ground letting go at the last second before he hit the ground hard leaving a hole in the floor.

"Not bad kid I'm gonna feel that one tomorrow."  said Alucard getting to his feet.

"I'm ready to go again if you are Master Alucard?" I said before the door opened and one of my servants entered the room.

"Excuse me Master Allister but your father and mother would like to have a word with you." said Rayna

"Very well I be there in a second

"Very well I be there in a second." I replied. Rayne bowed and waited.

"Better go see what my parents want. Thank you again master Alucard by the way how is the police girl with the big titties and the old crow doing at the Hellsing manor?" I asked  making Alucard laugh.

"The old crow is still there being a total bitch and the police girl well let just say we need to get her a cannon bitches love cannons." Alucard replied.  I looked confused on what he meant by that but best not to ask.

"Well thank you again." I said before walking out the room room with Rayne down the candle hit hallway. The storm was still raging on outside like the sky itself was pissed off or something.(a/n: points to those people who get the two refences I made)

"Master is there something on your mind?" Rayne asked.

"No it's nothing just thinking to myself." I replied. The both of us  kept walking down. Several maid and more of my servants doing their own thing but they managed to bow when I walk by them.