Chapter 6

Allister's Pov

Gambling, greed one of the seven deadly sins of man. People gambling their life away at the casinos. I still find it amusing to be honest watching these humans rise and fall when it comes to money but then again that's when I met her. I was at one of the local casinos a friend of mine own cleaning up a heated game of poker. I had won over 500 million dollars from some of the high end players such as business men etc. Of course I had no use for all that money but I kept some of it and the rest I donated to a child relief fund so I was sitting on about 250 million dollars.

"Ara ~Ara looks like you have a lot of money there care for a few friendly hand of cards?" asked the girl walking up to the table.

"Ara ~Ara looks like you have a lot of money there care for a few  friendly hand of cards?" asked the girl walking up to the table

"By all means please sit." I said watching  the girl sit down at the table while the dealer shuffled the cards and handed us our cards. 

"How about a few games of blackjack? oh I didn't catch your name Ms." I said

"Yumeko Jabami." replied Yumeko.

"Well Yumeko that is beautiful name for a beautiful girl like yourself. The names Allister." I said making her giggle before we started the game. Things have gone well I had won and loss a few hands and so did she but we were having fun. I could see the wide smile on her face.

"If I may Allister why not make the next few games more interesting?" asked Yumeko.

"How so?" I replied

"Well how about a friendly wager I'm willing to to bet 50 million dollars on the next hand." replied Yumeko. I thought to myself this girl had some guts dropping that much money on the table but something else about her drew me closer to her.

"I accept." I said dropping 50 million dollars on the table before the dealer dealt out the cards. Of course I had cards that total ten while Yumeko had at least five cards in hand.

"I take one more card." I said while the dealer handed me another card. Yumeko smiled at me before she placed her cards on the table showing me she had nineteen while I placed my hand showing that I twenty making me the winner of the hand.

"Oh looks like I lost that hand. How about another hand?"  asked Yumeko placing  more money on the table in which I saw her eyes flash red for a second like she thrilled for gambling. She was like a demon of the cards. I thought to myself she'll make a great servant.

"Dealer why you don't you take a quick walk while the both of us talked." I said

"Of course sir." said the dealer and walked off. Once we were alone I made a deal with her.

"How about this instead of money we do this. If you win you get one request of me for almost anything and if I win you become my servant. for you see my dear I'm a vampire and I'm looking for more servants" I said which made her smile

"Well Mr Vampire sir I gladly accepted you challenge." said Yumeko.  I dealt the cards and began the match. We went back and forth each hand was a tie until it came to the final hand in which we both showed each other our hands. In the end I had won the game.