Chapter two

Allister's Pov

It was a sunny morning and the rays of the morning sun shined through my window waking me from my sleep. I stretched my body hearing my bones cracked and popped before I left my room and headed to the sink. I heard some of the other monster students say that they almost over slept while some where in their monsters forms. After getting washed up I put on my uniform and headed off to class. On my to class I ran into Tsukune and Moka before Tsukune ran off thinking to myself he must going to class early.

"Morning Moka." I said over to her.

"Hey Allister did you sleep well?"  asked Moka kissing me on the lips gently.

"Yes I did slept like a rock did you?" I asked.

"I did." Moka replied. The both of us walked on to campus were I heard some guys talking.

"Hey check it out." said The first male student.

"It's the new girl Moka." said the second male student.

"She so hot she should be illegal." said a third male student.

We kept walking while  they guys tried to talk to Moka but didn't get the chance to  they even  kept staring at her so she  wrapped her arm around mine and hugged me close.

"Crap she's  with that Allister guy he doesn't look so tough." said ne of the male students.

"How did he get here?" asked another male student.

"I really hate that guy he doesn't look so tough." said another male student.

"I bet we can take him." said the first male student

"He may look weak but I heard he beat the crap out of Saizo." said the second male student. I just smirked at what they were saying which was the part of me beating the crap out of Saizo was true well me and my girl inner Moka anyway.

"So where did Tsukune go Moka?" I asked

"I don't know." Moka replied.

3rd person

In a different part of the campus Tsukune was walking around when he heard a girl fall down near a tree Tsukune went over to see if she needed any help.

"Are you okay?" Tsukune asked walking over to the girl..

"I'm really sorry but can you give me a hand?" asked the girl.

"Will you be alright?"  replied Tsukune before the girl pressed her breast against his chest.

"Is something wrong?" asked the girl.

"No nothing is wrong. I better take you o the nurses office." replied Tsukune.

"Thank you." said the girl who had a wicked smile on her face while they walked back.

Back on campus Allister and Moka were walking around when they ran into Tsukune and Kurumu

"Hey Tsukune where did you go this morning?" asked Moka.