Chapter three

Rayna Pov

It was a rainy stormy night I was running through the streets trying to flee from a group of men who were trying to kill me because I stole some money to get something to eat

It was a rainy stormy night I was running through the streets trying to flee from a group of men who were trying to kill me because I stole some money to get something to eat. I was poor with nothing but the cloths on my back.

"Don't let her get away." said one of the guys that was chasing me who was  getting closer and closer and  I didn't know where I was going but I had to hide. The rain was pouring so hard making it almost hard to see where I was going before  tripped and fell landing hard on the ground. I tried to get up and run but  I felt someone grab me.

"Come here girl." Said one of the men dragging me into the ally way before I was tossed to the ground making the five guys laugh and walk closer with lustful intent.

"You are gonna pay for stealing our money little girl." Said the second thug  taking out  his knife and cut my clothes open leaving me naked I crawled away trying to cover myself.

"Look at that body boys so soft and smooth and untouched why don't we have some fun with her before we gut open this little bitch." said the lead thug holding his crouch rubbing it. They where gonna rape me before they kill me.

"Good idea I haven't had a good banging in a while." said the third thug. 

"Please no." I said begging to let go before I was pinned to the wall.

"Don't worry sweetheart we take good care of you." said the forth thug.  I closed my eyes and quietly closed called out for help before I heard the sound of a body falling to the floor. I open my eyes to see  the group of men turned around to see one of their friends laying on the ground dead with a hole through his chest.

"Who are you? No matter you are gonna pay for that" said the third thug pulling out his blade and charged at the unknow man but he was smacked in the face and went flying into window.

(a/n: oh no who would not see that coming)

"Cliff no! You bastard you pay for that" said the second thug  rushing at the man and was ready to throw a punch but it was caught before his arm sliced off making him scream pain falling  to his kneels before the unknown man beheaded him

"Cliff no! You bastard you pay for that" said the second thug  rushing at the man and was ready to throw a punch but it was caught before his arm sliced off making him scream pain falling  to his kneels before the unknown man beheaded him. The leader and the remaining thugs where scared at the unknow men who's eyes glowed red walking closer to them.