Chapter 20: The Last Time.

When I open my eyes, I see blurry. Time passes by before I start to move my arms and legs, only to find out I can't. They're tied.

No, no, no, no, no. Please no.

 Where am I? When I look around, I see mostly shadows. But when I start to focus slowly and I see the ceiling. High windows. A storage.

I'm in a freaking storage.

I'm in deep trouble again. Isn't that how Meanie called me, after all? Trouble. It sees like I attract it.

I feel so thirsty.

"Sang?"

When my eyes focus, I see Tamara. She is standing in front of me, looking down at me from above. She smiles, crazy. She does look crazy and disturbed.

"Hi, honey. I'm so glad you're awake".

I would talk If I hadn't tape in my mouth. I'm not sure what I'd tell her, but I know I would tell her something offensive that would even make Meanie wince.

"You were not waking up and I though I had maybe been to hard on you. I'm glad you're fine. You have some calls to make".

I look up at her. Is she crazy?

"Now, don't look at me like that. I'm going to take off the tape, okay?"

Before anything, she pulls the tape off my mouth and I wince at the pain. I can feel my lips bloody and swollen for it. Tape on the lips has never been such a good idea.

"This won't work for you" I warn her through the pain. I feel my legs numb.

"Really? Because as far as I know, I'm the one who has a gun".

She smiles, and I can't believe this is Derek's sister. Yes, I knew she was the devil in earth, but it's so hard to see her as his sister, since he is so good. He's so nice.

She? She's like a evil version of The Mad Hatter.

Evilish crazy.

"They're gonna come looking for me".

"I bet so. Just not for a long time. You're gonna do a few things for me before".

Tamara pulls a chair in front of me and takes the red locks out of her face. Why is she still smiling?

I can't help but shake, because even when I know someone will realize soon I'm not there, they will be looking for me. They will find me. I know the will.

But what if they come too late? What if this crazy girl kills me before that?

I never got to tell them I was sorry. I never got to ask them for one more chance. I has a speech in my mind, a pretty one. They'll never know.

They'll never know now.

"I'll do nothing".

"Why are you such a brat? I told you I had a gun"

"And I told you it's not gonna work for you"

This time, she laughs like she couldn't believe what a brat I am. She stands and slaps me in the face.

Ouch.

My heart races with rage and fear. Tamara walks back and forth with her skinny and fragile figure, but yet scary.

"This is why I don't like girls" She says, low.

"Me too".

"Well, I guess we have one thing in common. Or well, two".