Chapter 22: The Countdown. The end.

It's too weeks after the accident. I've informed the guys about my name and my decision to stay with the Novaks and try to make a family, and they've been nothing but understanding. I also told them they already knew, which led to Owen to insist they had to introduce themselves as my boyfriends. And they did. For me? The funniest. For them? The scariest.

Thomas crossed his arms against his chest, standing there in the living room while the guys shifted unconfortable in the sofas. Next to Thomas, Jonathan had remained with a funny expresion towards the guys, the one that says: ' Man, I don't wanna be in your place, but I'll make fun of it now because I can'.

"So" Thomas said "Are you gonna take care of her?"

I think even Owen was nervous, but he'd never admit that, of course.

"Yes, sir" Was their responses.

Indila was quite amused too. Me? I was holding Victor's hand, that was slightly shaking while Kota wrote numbers in my skin with his fingers.

"Good. Because I know where to find each one of you, sons. And you better get a lawyer. Not pushing or anything, but I just thought you should know" And with that said, he smiled "Well, welcome to the family".

Victor's hand was still shaky after that. I kissed his cheek to make him relaxed and he smiled back. They've been spending a lot of time there when I'm not with them that Indila and Thomas already make a lot of food without asking.

Now, back to reality, Sean moves in bed next to me. Last night was... well, moved. And hot. Very, very hot. I stayed with him because it was his free day at the hospital and the rest of the boys had to work already. As soon as I crossed the door, he had me in his arms and the rest of our clothes flew in the air in less than a second. Then all I could her was heavy breathing and the bed hitting against the wall.

It was a fun night.

I smile when he comes and kisses my neck, biting and licking.

"Hmmm. Hi"

"Hi, Pookie. Had a good night?"

"The best" I assure him.

"Of course you did" Sean smiles.

"You are so arrogant!"

"Oh, but you love me" His hands travel down the sheet covering my body and reached my ass.

"Your hand is in my butt" I tell him between kisses.

"My hands like it down here".

I laugh. I've been doing a lot of that recently. And a lot of kissing too. And love making. Lots and lots of sex.

"You are insatiable".

"I don't hear complainings, lady".

He looks so lovable with his messy hair and swollen lips. I'm not sure why, but looking at him like that, looking down at me, I feel so much love in my heart. I wan't to touch him and love him for the rest of my life and I feel like that wouldn't be nearly enough.

"Maybe you'll never do"

"I know"

I spank him. His head shoots up and looks at me, surprised.

"Did you just spank me?"

"Yes".

"Why?"

"Because you are being a bad kid".

"Bad kid? What about you? You are still grounded for being kidnapped"

"Do you hear what you're saying? You can't scold me for being kidnapped!"